ADVERTISEMENT

Watch the football game tomorrow

etownblue25

Sophomore
Jul 30, 2008
Don't watch the basketball game. It's going to be terrible anyways. Tank the basketball ratings and what better to replace UK basketball with than Football

It really just depends on what you want to see. Do you want to see a terrible basketball game or a terrible football game?

Honestly neither.

The basketball game is at least against UL and a regular season game instead of one of the 35 or so glorified exhibition bowl games.

My wife's bday tomorrow anyways so probably just keep up with both on phone.

Reactions: Backer cutter
I’ll probably watch one game and record the other. I’m aggravated with Cal but I feel sorry for the players on the team. As bad as Louisville is we should win that game by double digits.

Honestly neither.

The basketball game is at least against UL and a regular season game instead of one of the 35 or so glorified exhibition bowl games.

My wife's bday tomorrow anyways so probably just keep up with both on phone.
Yeah you’re getting a phone up side the head then lol

I don’t understand all the comparisons between football and basketball. Our football team sucks too. We suck at everything right now.

Reactions: dlh331
There's a football game tomorrow? They need to get rid of some of these ridiculous bowl games no offense. The major top teams OK. Teams with slight winning records without their major players are not even the same team. Yes of course I want Kentucky to beat Iowa but both teams have many of their key players not there.

• Wow
Reactions: catben
ADVERTISEMENT