ADVERTISEMENT

Watch Kevin Knox impress during pre-draft workout in Miami

i think he should go top 10. his size, length and at just 18...huge upside. you dont get guys like that that can score at all 3 levels. 3, midrange, and get to the rim. good kid, just a bit too passive at times.

Pat Riley LOVES UK kids that are undervalued. Look what Bam has done in Miami.

With Knox's size, length, and scoring ability he doesn't have to bulk up a lot to become an elite player in the NBA. He could be become a Durant 2.0 if he gets more aggressive. I'm pretty excited about his pro potential, he could be an all star one day.

With Knox's size, length, and scoring ability he doesn't have to bulk up a lot to become an elite player in the NBA. He could be become a Durant 2.0 if he gets more aggressive. I'm pretty excited about his pro potential, he could be an all star one day.
Huge difference in “he could become an all star one day” and “he could become Kevin Durant 2.0”

I don’t know if his ceiling is nearly Durant. KD was on another level in college than anyone including Oden who was taken over him. Oden may have been the death of the traditional big man

Huge difference in “he could become an all star one day” and “he could become Kevin Durant 2.0”

I don’t know if his ceiling is nearly Durant. KD was on another level in college than anyone including Oden who was taken over him. Oden may have been the death of the traditional big man

I didn't mean to imply he would be as good as Durant, but that is what he should shoot for and the type of offensive game he should model. I'd never say anyone is going to be as good as an all time great player.

Sounds like a Major League clip... Two or three potential all stars...

I didn't mean to imply he would be as good as Durant, but that is what he should shoot for and the type of offensive game he should model. I'd never say anyone is going to be as good as an all time great player.
Honestly though If he had the intensity he could be up there but it’s hard to teach intensity

Reactions: JC43
They also have a big gap at SF.

And Knox is a phenomenal example of a prototypical NBA SF. I don’t know why all the scouting reports said he needs to give up on trying to be a wing. His handle and shooting ability are superb. Those floaters he’d hit off the curl route were unbelievable. Such a difficult shot and he would nail it every time.

Turns 19 in August. Could be playing high school ball this year. He should be much more physical in a couple of years.

Was talking to some Sixers fans on the way into the game last Saturday, and as soon as they learned I am a UK fan they went on and on about Knox and how much they hope the Sixers will draft him. They have the Lakers pick unless it's 2-5. Knox is exactly what they need to compete with Tatum and the Celtics going forward. Robert Covington killed them in this last series.

And Knox is a phenomenal example of a prototypical NBA SF. I don’t know why all the scouting reports said he needs to give up on trying to be a wing. His handle and shooting ability are superb. Those floaters he’d hit off the curl route were unbelievable. Such a difficult shot and he would nail it every time.

I didn't think his handle was all that, but he can certainly improve there. But his shooting touch is already NBA quality. And his size makes him a matchup nightmare, which is what every team wants now.

Reactions: LXA_chop
Does it surprise You?

I personally think we've been getting some guys who are holding back for some reason.

He’s honestly my least favorite player in the Cal era. If he wasn’t giving you 16 points, then forget it. You got zilch.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT