ADVERTISEMENT

WATCH: Former Alabama star Robert Horry punches heckler at son’s tournament

You can't tell from that video who started it. How do you know Horry wasn't the instigator?

Reactions: jrc333
You can't tell from that video who started it. How do you know Horry wasn't the instigator?

Per TMZ

Witnesses tell us a man affiliated with the opposing team was heckling Horry throughout the game when he approached R.H. and pushed him.

Reactions: UKUGA
what if it's your own kid that you're heckling?

I caught the pun but I had one Dad try that with my son (dude was trying to fight my son who I think was 13 or 14 at the time.) who I coached in a Babe Ruth league years ago. He tried it once, just once. (My son was well known in town through sports and I thought I was but that dude was just dumb. Seemed to be in his 30's. I was too at the time.)

I tried both, isn't working for me.

Regardless, anyone heckling/instigating at one of those events deserves a good hit in the jaw. It's a shame you can go to jail for that.

Lynn Marshall should take note about heckling someone's kid at a ballgame. Next time she may get a throat punch from an angry momma. :boxing::boxing::joy:

Horry should have kicked the midgets @ss. Little guy trying to act like superman. Guy had to be drunk to even mess with Horry.

What's up with homey running across the court holding his damn umbrella

Looks like Big Shot Bob missed that shot...........but I always like Horry. Looked like the guy was looking for trouble and clearly started by putting his hands on Horry. Any way enough of that.....GO BIG BLUE....

ADVERTISEMENT