ADVERTISEMENT

Ware?

Catapult

Junior
Dec 31, 2002
My daughter just saw tweet saying Ware was suspended and wouldn't play Friday and may not be with team next year. Can anyone confirm?

LINK

Last edited by a moderator:
I just saw where he isn’t playing in the bowl game, nothing about next year though.

Hopefully this is tied to throwing the trash can during the UofL game and not something else, but a bowl game is the best time for a suspension of a starter. Let Paschal get more reps, and hopefully sends a message to the rest of the team that starters have to take care of business too.

Hopefully this is tied to throwing the trash can during the UofL game and not something else, but a bowl game is the best time for a suspension of a starter. Let Paschal get more reps, and hopefully sends a message to the rest of the team that starters have to take care of business too.
If it were I would expect Jordan Jones to also be suspended. His behavior was 1000x worse. Plus you'd think that if it were in regards to something that was already public like the game they would confirm that this is all it was. I suspect something else happened.

We have a horribly undisciplined team. Stupid stunts all year. I’ve caught hell for criticizing Stoops but he can’t even keep his players in line much less coach them. No excuse for this and it happens all the time. He’s the head coach and it’s his responsibility to keep these kids in line. Every team has issues on occasion but it’s too commonplace on our football team.

If it were I would expect Jordan Jones to also be suspended. His behavior was 1000x worse. Plus you'd think that if it were in regards to something that was already public like the game they would confirm that this is all it was. I suspect something else happened.

Good point. Maybe Jones and Ware were on probation, and Ware messed up again?

If he lacks self-discipline to properly prepare for a game he probably lacks self-discipline to make winning plays during the game. Just can't rely on these types of players.

I guess I'm in the minority. I think the defense will be better without him. If I had to watch him lose contain one more time I might hurt myself. He is good for 3 or 4 first downs per game for the other team. It's been that way all year. What a shame. Great talent being wasted.

@CHAMPCAT11 as a father of 4, my kids have all broken one or more of the rules. They are held accountable and we move on. I understand not liking Stoops, but using this to bolster your dislike does not fit.

I respect your reply but do you not think Jordon Jones spitting at fans, fighting and getting back to back personal fouls as well as Blake Bone tweeting his displeasure with the staff, the tweet from the player they forgot to include in Senior Day festivities, etc etc are all part of the responsibilities of the head coach. Having a disciplined group of young men is a huge part of his job and he can’t even seem to get that part right. I get your point but I still disagree with you. Peace.

Stoops was asked "Will he be on the team next year ?" His answer "No comment." He done. I think the problem is a lot of "I's" out there and not a lot of "Teams". If that is the case, be better off playing players who are there to better the team.

If it is an agent issue then Ware is not the bad guy here. Spending time in foster care he never had much and some slick talker offers him more money than he has ever seen in his lifetime to sign with him up front of course he is going to be tempted. And to protect his investment the agent is probably the one who leaked it.

If it is an agent issue then Ware is not the bad guy here. Spending time in foster care he never had much and some slick talker offers him more money than he has ever seen in his lifetime to sign with him up front of course he is going to be tempted. And to protect his investment the agent is probably the one who leaked it.

Agreed. If true, agents preying on the poor ad infinitum.

I’m 100% sure these players know about Agents. Sandy Bell would make that crystal clear.

Quit with this nonsense. Be effin responsible for your actions. Is he too stupid to know right from wrong?
It’s just another case of me me me, and screw my teammates, my coaches, and the fans.

And people that keep making excuses for these losers are almost as bad.

I respect your reply but do you not think Jordon Jones spitting at fans, fighting and getting back to back personal fouls as well as Blake Bone tweeting his displeasure with the staff, the tweet from the player they forgot to include in Senior Day festivities, etc etc are all part of the responsibilities of the head coach. Having a disciplined group of young men is a huge part of his job and he can’t even seem to get that part right. I get your point but I still disagree with you. Peace.

Well, he suspended him for an important bowl game---------what did you want him to do, shoot him?

Maybe he should suspend our QB, that would get their attention.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT