ADVERTISEMENT

WandaVision

I mean ...

ham1280_106_comp_v020_20210112_r709.1065.jpg

Baseball bats are made of WOOD!!!!

Reactions: thabigbluenation
I’m late to the party but such a great show. Can’t wait to see what happens next. And I’ll say if anyone was turned off by the first couple episodes please keep watching, it gets way better

Reactions: TIE543
Look up emergency awesome on youtube. He does episode videos and was dead on about Agatha Harkness. Nightmare was supposed to be the big bad of dr strange 2 and this basically leads into it.

Reactions: wildcatsboston1984
Like Magneto powers?
If I remember right, she has flight, super speed, the ability to turn invisible, and the ability to absorb, duplicate, and control basically any type of energy. If they keep her powers the same as in the comics, she will probably be one of the most powerful Avengers up there with Thor, Captain Marvel (though they may be phasing her out in favor of Monica due to her unpopularity) and Wanda.

Monica in the comics is matching Wanda''s powers. so it should get good with her and vision matching off against Agatha to save Wanda, that is if wanda wants to be saved.

Reactions: wildcatsboston1984
Monica Rambo (sp?) will be one of the strongest Avengers in the next phase of the MCU. I'm glad to see it being a hotty (unlike Captain Marvel) that I can ogle at.

Reactions: TIE543
Episode *looked* great and would have been welcome earlier in the series, IMO, but it felt a little odd being placed this late in the game. This didn't really advance the story at all today, did it? Am I going to have to watch it again to see something(s) I missed?

Great episode. It revealed she always had powers. The mind stone just showed her what she ultimately could/would become.

Reactions: Atrain7732
Episode *looked* great and would have been welcome earlier in the series, IMO, but it felt a little odd being placed this late in the game. This didn't really advance the story at all today, did it? Am I going to have to watch it again to see something(s) I missed?

I agree it could have been done earlier, but I think most of us thought there was a bigger bad guy behind this. There still may be but I think the writers didn’t vision how big this show would be. Agatha isn’t a real villain in the comics so I assume someone else has noticed the Hex from a different universe.

But the MCU only uses comics for stories which they never follow to the core. I still believe the rabbit is Nicholas Scratch and may prove to pivotal to the final episode.

Re-assembled with her chaos magic they pulled off the drone, I am thinking. There was a "White Vision" in the comics at one point that had no personality. Could be going down that path.
Yup. The vision in the hex is fake made by her. White vision is the rebuilt body without the "soul" of Jarvis.

I don't particularly remember the white vVsion story line but I do remember him looking cool as hell as all white (no racist).

What I think will happen is that this white Vision will be just a machine and will somehow the resurrected personality/soul of Vision made by Wanda will merge with essentially bring back Vision to the real world.

Also I believe that was the first time she was called Scarlett Witch in the MCU.

Also also I disagree. That was a great episode.

Also also also I looked it up and the all white Vision comic story is similar to what is going on in the MCU.

Also also also also it turns out Vision from very beginning was supposed to be all white to match his ghostly powers but the way comics were printed then an all white character would just be the same color as the page and looked terrible so they added color to him.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jeff Drummond
ADVERTISEMENT