ADVERTISEMENT

WandaVision

OK. So someone is controlling this, not Wanda. The FBI dude is Mephisto, right?

OT: if they ever make a David Bowie biopic, Paul Bettany has to be the first call, right?
The guy in the video made a good point about Mephisto. China may censor/ban this show if it is Mephisto due to their censorship rules.

Maybe Kang or Nightmare? but maybe Marvel says to hell with it and introduces the devil.

Did they just sideways put the X Men into the MCU?
Maybe, but it might just be a ruse to keep Wanda from totally losing it.
Theories from the web:
May be the aerospace engineer that Monica mentioned
Or to what I tend to think is that Dr Strange pulled him from the Multiverse to also keep her at bay
I guess we will now soon

Reactions: Jeff Drummond
Also - and this is a deep cut - if Marvel ever did the Nextwave version of Machine Man it would get over like gangbusters.

Ordinarily, watching a show for 5 weeks and still having no real clue about who the protagonists/antagonists are would be ill-advised, but it's working in this case IMHO. Marvel had some stones to go about this show like this.

Reactions: BlueRaider22
I think he must be a plant. Not sure how.

The line about her not knowing how she made the place points to something bigger for sure.

This was a bridge episode. Next one will be the big reveal.

I liked how all the government agents turned into clowns and circus folk. Not so subtle shot at the government.

That’s what everything online is saying, but why would he/they ask Wanda how’s she doing all this?
Yeah who knows. I have also read a theory about an Ultron return, and he may pietro trying to figure out how she's doing it. its fun but we have to wait . The last three shows will be an hour in length I learned today.

Well they were trying to hide him since he had the mind stone in his head.

I mean ...

ham1280_106_comp_v020_20210112_r709.1065.jpg

There's too much sitcom send up. An hour of viewing, 55 minutes I was annoyed. Watching fake lame sitcom from 50 years ago isn't better than watching real one. it's like Lost, but with canned laughter. I'm sure if they stick the landing, it will be worth repeat viewings. But it's a tough watch at the moment.
Started watching 1st episode but stop about 10 minutes in. Just was not getting into it, might go back try to give a 2nd chance.
Did you guys continue to watch because it all starts to make sense soon after those first 3-4 episodes. Just wondering if you kept up with it.

Reactions: PhDcat2018
Did you guys continue to watch because it all starts to make sense soon after those first 3-4 episodes. Just wondering if you kept up with it.

Yes that why kept watching and glad I did. I have even went back and rewatched the last 4 Avenger Movies to get refreshed on Wanda and Vision.

If you want a major spoiler , google WandaVision funkopop spoiler if you don’t then don’t. Toy companies always do this crap

They're better about it than they used to be, but they don't really have a choice when they have to solicit merch months in advance.

On the other hand, several months ago, a big Ghostbusters: Afterlife spoiler was accidentally shown via toy prototype that could be glimpsed for just a split second on a shelf in the background in an interview. That kind of crap's inexcusable.

Some observations:

Agnes seems to be a normal person by the way she reacted when Vision unhexed her.

Vision not remembering he is an Avenger or even what an Avenger is...very curious.

The comic version of Vision, Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver costumes were a nice touch. Olsen looks incredible in hers.

Who wasn't engulfed by the expansion of the Hex?

Reactions: BlueRaider22
Some observations:

Agnes seems to be a normal person by the way she reacted when Vision unhexed her.
very true , maybe just a ploy all along to let us believe she was the Mentor to Wanda.

Vision not remembering he is an Avenger or even what an Avenger is...very curious.
IMO, he was dead, disassembled and memory gone. He may be revived by Wanda, but not his original memories.

The comic version of Vision, Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver costumes were a nice touch. Olsen looks incredible in hers.
YES>

Who wasn't engulfed by the expansion of the Hex?
Marcy the waitress from the awful show on TBS

My 12 year old daughter has always loved Spiderman and Wandavision has caused her to get into the rest of the Marvel movies. She and I watched Age of Ultron and Infinity War again yesterday and will probably watch End Game when I get home today.

Reactions: PhDcat2018
I’ve been watching the MCU movies so I can understand some of the references. I like WandaVision but don’t really get the appeal of these movies.

ADVERTISEMENT