ADVERTISEMENT

WandaVision

How is dead Vision, in pieces, still his maroonish color when he turned gray when Thanos pulled out the mind stone?

I think Agatha will join Wanda , vision, and Monica in fighting white vision in the last episode . But will vision and the twins exist out of the hex? I don’t think so?

I saw an interview with Bettany where he said that he got to act with someone he’d always wanted to act with in this, so maybe that guy’s going to be the last big bad to come.

I saw an interview with Bettany where he said that he got to act with someone he’d always wanted to act with in this, so maybe that guy’s going to be the last big bad to come.
He never actually shared scenes with Benedict Cumberbatch though, and this series ties into dr strange 2.

But unfortunately the white vision is purely machine with no soul so I don’t believe a reunion is imminent

Is he? Its rebuilt Vision with all of his memories. When he got those memories his eyes turned from the robotic glow to human like as he had before Thanos killed him.

Really cool seeing Wanda get her identity and costume.

Yes Monica is the daughter of Captain Marvel's best friend.

The Vision v Vision fight culminating in a philosophical debate was awesomely in character.

The Darkhold book was featured heavily in the very awesome season 4 of Agents of SHIELD.

Last edited:
Wasn’t Wanda pretty much the most powerful Avenger in the movies already? Now she’s just super duper powerful?

She isn't any more powerful than she was. She just has a better understanding of where her powers come from.

Couple of things:

ot sure why they just let white Vision just fly off and didn’t close up that storyline.

Disappointed that there wasn’t a Dr Strange cameo at least in the end credits.

I guess Monica will be in Captain Marvel 2 as they set that up but I still think they a little on how she got her powers.

I think Bettany is great aa Vision and to think he started out as Jarvis.

Seems like a lot of people were wrong on Mephisto

Reactions: parrott
White vision being basically unlocked means bettany can return if both parties want. I'm wondering if he will cameo in dr strange?

The "kids voices" are likely a trick by whoever the big bad is to get scarlet witch to bring him to the main universe, and strange has to fix it with her help.

Was a little annoyed at the beginning of the series. It picked up when the outside world was brought in. But the show was really getting by on Mystery Box storytelling. And unfortunately, like most, the ending and answers didn't live up. The Big reveal of the penultimate episode is that Wanda is the Scarlet Witch. Something we all knew since Avenger 2. All the things hinted at ended up being big wet farts of nothing. Mutants. Cameos. Mysterious aeronautics engineers. Multiverses. Mephisto. Quicksilver from the other movie. I didn't need all of them to pay off. But none?

This was like Lost. I enjoyed watching at the time, but no way I go back and revisit this.

Reactions: BigTyrone
Now that Wanda knows more about and how to control her Powers who is the most Powerful Avenger, Her or Captain Marvel? Got to go with the Captain.

Now that Wanda knows more about and how to control her Powers who is the most Powerful Avenger, Her or Captain Marvel? Got to go with the Captain.
It’s Wanda right now. Soon to be Adam Warlock ( if you consider the GOTG to be Avengers )

Monica is confirmed to be in Captain Marvel 2. And the mid credits scene where she is speaking of her Mom's friend, is Nick Fury. With whom we saw in the end credit from Spiderman 2 to be in a spaceship. This could be the set up for her to be in the TV show "Secret Invasion", which ties directly to the bad Skrull invasion of earth, but having good Skrull help us. The release date of this Fury lead show is unknown to me. But Monica will be a big part of the MCU in the future, so I expect her to be in both the show and Cap Marvel 2.

White Vision just resurrects another powerful Ally back into the mix. Plus, he proved in WandaVision to now be a fan favorite. resurrections happen ALL the time in the comic books. but this gives Vision more time in the MCU which I am glad of.

Wanda hearing her kids is most likely a trick to get her to further alter reality by using Chaos Magic (Chthon, Elder God turned villain, wrote the Book she reading during this scene and he was cast under a giant mountain by the other Elder Gods due to his villainy. She could be literally right there close to him.

But the MCU has announced a Young Avengers project, and Wiccan and Speed (her kids) are essential in the project. So it could be a tradeoff with a villain to get her kids if she releases whomever from their prison cell (Chthon) or dimension (Nightmare/Mestipho).

So anyway I will still try to guess what's happening, knowing good and well, that it will never be right

Last edited:
Was a little annoyed at the beginning of the series. It picked up when the outside world was brought in. But the show was really getting by on Mystery Box storytelling. And unfortunately, like most, the ending and answers didn't live up. The Big reveal of the penultimate episode is that Wanda is the Scarlet Witch. Something we all knew since Avenger 2. All the things hinted at ended up being big wet farts of nothing. Mutants. Cameos. Mysterious aeronautics engineers. Multiverses. Mephisto. Quicksilver from the other movie. I didn't need all of them to pay off. But none?

This was like Lost. I enjoyed watching at the time, but no way I go back and revisit this.

I agree completely. I was left waiting for a third post-credits scene, wondering where the big payoff was.

Oh well, I still really enjoyed the series.

So next up: Falcon and Winter Soldier no doubt likely more of an action joyride filled with remnants of the best character in the whole Marvel Universe: Captain America

I’ve been wondering about this. I’m kinda jonesing for another keep-ya-guessing series, but I think you may be right about it being more of a straight-forward,fighting heroes series.

Reactions: TheBigBlueSpectacle
This originated from Kevin Smith’s Fatman Beyond YouTube show, a long interview with the WV director that is well worth your time, but this short video summarizes some of the stuff that was in the works but had to be changed due to Covid-19. There was a potential game-changer with Senor Scratch.

I’ve been wondering about this. I’m kinda jonesing for another keep-ya-guessing series, but I think you may be right about it being more of a straight-forward,fighting heroes series.
I think it will be a lot like winter soldier. That was a really good movie. This will have twists too. I'm excited for it too. The buddy cop between Mackie and Stan is legit which will make the show real.

my hunch is they wanted to save that for the movie(s). He’s definitely got to come back after that whole exchange about it not being goodbye.
Yep. He unlocked the real vision. He won't have the mind stone, but he still has the memories now. The theus ship conversation also shows that even white vision has the same basic thought process.

ADVERTISEMENT