ADVERTISEMENT

WandaVision

Well. I’m throughly confused. I feel like there must be little things throughout the show that we’re supposed to pick up on. Like
how the layout of their home has changed after the magic performance.

is she under some kind of trance and this is all in her head?

Reactions: ryanbruner
It’s unique for sure.

I am curious of the timeline in the MCU? Wanda was dusted and Vision died in infinity war so I am thinking that maybe it’s after Civil War?
Anyway Kathryn Hahn is hilarious in anything she does.

If you read this far, there are obviously spoilers. So stop reading if you don’t wanna see them.

So what is SWORD exactly? Any of you guys know the background from the comics? Is it just a space version of SHIELD?

If you read this far, there are obviously spoilers. So stop reading if you don’t wanna see them.

So what is SWORD exactly? Any of you guys know the background from the comics? Is it just a space version of SHIELD?

Kinda the same branch. It was more for space stuff. I think the o and w are for other worldly.

Reactions: PowerK
Well. I’m throughly confused. I feel like there must be little things throughout the show that we’re supposed to pick up on. Like
how the layout of their home has changed after the magic performance.

is she under some kind of trance and this is all in her head?

Super-spoilery if you haven’t watched yet. If you have, watch this...

I saw that Falcon and Winter Soldier was supposed to come out first and the time line between that and Wandavision would be a little off but in a minor way. So I do believe this takes place after End Game.

I'm trying to figure out if I recognize the voice that keeps asking Wanda who was doing this to her.

Last edited:
There's too much sitcom send up. An hour of viewing, 55 minutes I was annoyed. Watching fake lame sitcom from 50 years ago isn't better than watching real one. it's like Lost, but with canned laughter. I'm sure if they stick the landing, it will be worth repeat viewings. But it's a tough watch at the moment.

Reactions: Catman100
So Vision can get drunk off bubblegum.
Its kind of like watching Pleasantville with a little bit of acid.
And WTF with the Beekeeper??

Started watching 1st episode but stop about 10 minutes in. Just was not getting into it, might go back try to give a 2nd chance.

Started watching 1st episode but stop about 10 minutes in. Just was not getting into it, might go back try to give a 2nd chance.

I could get that, taken on face value. I was like,"Is this really what this show is about?" But you can see where it's heading if you keep watching.

0L8N7EVT.jpg

So, from Ep3 today...

Was the neighbor trimming the hedges (and cutting thru the wall) trying to break thru to them and let them know something was wrong? Seemed like that was the symbolism. And why did Agnes stop him? Notice “Stop” coming up a lot. Debra Jo Rupp’a character was repeating it when her husband was choking in Ep1.

Reactions: ryanbruner
I believe Wanda created this, many are trying to help her, but Mustapi (devil) is there, and we don't know yet which character he is

I think it is a prison and all the people there are a combination of heroes and villains.

Didn’t not realize a voice from previous episode at the end was Jimmy Woo from Antman.

I think the beat thing about the MCU is it’s continuity.

The episode got real once they were talking about her brother. Age of Ultron may not be the best mcu movie but it has some major important plot points pertaining to the overall series of movies. Plus it has 2 of the very best scenes in all the movies; the after party discussion of why noone can lift the hammer and Vision and Ultron's conversation in the woods on what it means to be human.

Considering this is supposed to tie into Dr Strange my new guess is that Wanda has trapped a Vision from another dimension or timeline so she could have him back. Maybe a mental breakdown.

Starting the episode at the undusting is either really important or them just showing us a bit of the chaos and even heart breaking it still was as Monica's mother died thinking her daughter was gone forever and Monica wasn't there to be with her mother during her last days.

It was weird seeing Darcy as a competent scientist.

It was weird seeing Darcy as a competent scientist.

It's almost like the show gives an opportunity for a bunch of side characters to develop. Seriously tho, I have been saying for a long time the best Star Wars media are the comics because of exactly this. It lets a lot of the non-central characters be WAY more than the movies allow them to be.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jeff Drummond
Maybe it’s just me, but it seemed like it was too easy for us to figure out this was all Wanda’s reality that she has created. Something else has to be going on.

Agnes = Evil, behind the scenes manipulator of Wanda... servant of Mephisto (my gut)

there was also an interview with Paul Bettany (Actor for Vision) in which there was an after credit scene filmed - but not used - in which Wanda breaks into a secure area and steals Vision's corpse...

So - I think combo of Wando slightly losing her mind and creating this reality to deal with the death of vision and some evil presence egging her along the way.. Mephisto

Also - I'm a huge fan of these Superhero / Sci Fi Movies (Marvel - Star Wars - I also really liked Star Trek: Discovery on CBS), However, with WandaVision before Episode 4 - I was ready to stop watching, I don't get into odd - weird shows with no context... Episode 4 finally gives it some context... So looks like I'll give it a little more time.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT