ADVERTISEMENT

Wan'Dale to Kentucky!

I assumed that honestly, the one thing that I guess surprised me was the indefinite suspension. Made me wonder if there might have been more to than meets the eye. I'm glad there wasn't, sounds like he's going t be a good player.

I suspect Vince has his information. He keeps a good relationship, knows the talk from the home base in Youngstown and has a good friendship with Tucker, if I recall correctly. He should have the available scoop. That said, we took the big OL from the Bucknuts after he got into it and he lasted on UK’s campus a quick minute before Stoops said he had seen enough. No assessment is perfect.

I suspect Vince has his information. He keeps a good relationship, knows the talk from the home base in Youngstown and has a good friendship with Tucker, if I recall correctly. He should have the available scoop. That said, we took the big OL from the Bucknuts after he got into it and he lasted on UK’s campus a quick minute before Stoops said he had seen enough. No assessment is perfect.
I never really intended to disparage the kid or UK's evaluation of the situation. My original comment or question was really just seeing if UK decided he was a take, and the only reason I thought there might be questions about that is the dismissal or indefinite. I'm happy that it worked out, I hope it works out well Fulton as well. Sometimes a fresh start can be good.

Reactions: The-Hack
5CqJgTW.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT