ADVERTISEMENT

Wandale is a Wildcat

Hope he comes in ready to compete.
Completely hope he will be a big asset but based on stats at Nebraska, he did not have much game breaking success. I base this on what appears very few catches of 20+ yards over his two years. Apparently his situation was no different from what it would have been under Gran. Some have said he can demand attention which should open up opportunities for other receivers. Some remarks have indicated a possible lack of top end speed. Personally what I have noticed about Ky receivers is 1) do not emphasize getting their body between defender and ball 2) keep running instead of settling in an open area 3) not coming back towards qb to catch the ball. I am very excited about the changes and returning players and potential recruiting improvements.

Reactions: yoshukai
AWSOME
latest

Completely hope he will be a big asset but based on stats at Nebraska, he did not have much game breaking success. I base this on what appears very few catches of 20+ yards over his two years. Apparently his situation was no different from what it would have been under Gran. Some have said he can demand attention which should open up opportunities for other receivers. Some remarks have indicated a possible lack of top end speed. Personally what I have noticed about Ky receivers is 1) do not emphasize getting their body between defender and ball 2) keep running instead of settling in an open area 3) not coming back towards qb to catch the ball. I am very excited about the changes and returning players and potential recruiting improvements.
Hopefully new coaching blood can rectify all three of those .

ADVERTISEMENT