ADVERTISEMENT

Wandale about to flip to Nebraska?

When he was about to commit I remember some of the KSR guys saying that he was set on Nebraska until his family basically had an intervention to try to get him to stay home and go to UK. May be true, might not be, but this would seem to support that.

It appears with some of the latest buzz and that he would have considerd Loserville if a certain coach came that this kid is flopping around like a fish out of water..

If he wants to go to Nebraska, commit to them and go ahead and go..

Enuff with all the drama....

MarvelousCornyGalah-small.gif

Last edited:
I am cool with wherever he goes, but to those who know his backstory this would be a real shocking development.

The only thing I can see is that prefers the offense at Nebraska over what we are running.
And a program on the way down. Hey, he could have chose UL if he wanted to be a part of program on the way down and his family could witness it easier.

Frost is negative recruiting UK like a mad man, telling him UK doesn't throw the ball and he will be nothing more than a blocker. Happens to the WR who commit to us all the time.
And what will he be at Nebraska? A player on a team below .500, no bowls, and a forgotten name in Kentucky sports except for the name on the Mr. Football listings.

Negative recruiting works for some staffs. I believe that Stoops is sincere when he says he does not do that. It’s desperate. I would rather lose a fickle recruit to negative recruiting and gain the recruits of character who respect character.

Frost is negative recruiting UK like a mad man, telling him UK doesn't throw the ball and he will be nothing more than a blocker. Happens to the WR who commit to us all the time.
There is no way of really knowing that he's doing that or not however I will say nothing has changed to either offense from the time he committed a couple of weeks ago. I hope the kid comes here but ultimately I hope he goes where he wants to go.

Why can't he come on this board and tell us he loves Nebrasker and get it over with the ongoing drama?
Enough is enough. commit now whichever you prefer.:grimace:

Negative recruiting works for some staffs. I believe that Stoops is sincere when he says he does not do that. It’s desperate. I would rather lose a fickle recruit to negative recruiting and gain the recruits of character who respect character.

Is telling a kid that Kentucky runs the ball excessively and doesn't use it's WR's very often negative recruiting or factual?? It's no secret we don't throw very often. I'm quite sure Wandale has watched UK play this year and last.

Why "COMMIT"? Or what does the word even mean in the recruiting world today?

If you are 'committed", I thought the process was over.

I really want this kid to be a Wildcat, but only if he wants to be here. Is Frost promising him a certain amount of targets next season?

Reactions: mdlUK.1
Well we are a run oriented team but that could change. I hope he's making the decision and not the family. It's okay to want him to stay home but let the young man make a grown man decision.

True it’s easy to troll boards with so many sources out there these days. Only source we need to worry about is the kid himself, what has he said in the last 12 hours that indicates any change of school choice?
This has been mentioned but is worth repeating: Why all the hoopla to announce for UK and then flip? That is an unstable look and just makes zero sense on any level

Is telling a kid that Kentucky runs the ball excessively and doesn't use it's WR's very often negative recruiting or factual?? It's no secret we don't throw very often. I'm quite sure Wandale has watched UK play this year and last.
That is because we had one of our best backs in Kentucky football history!
Who .. will not be there next year.
Ask second team wr.. from SEC coaches team how he feels about that! Mr. Bowden

Don't give up on the season. Camp Cal coming soon.

And what will he be at Nebraska? A player on a team below .500, no bowls, and a forgotten name in Kentucky sports except for the name on the Mr. Football listings.

I didn't say he was going to flip, someone ask why he was considering Nebraska and as a fan of a school who gets negatively recruited pretty dan hard I was answering his question.
\

a

Reactions: *Bleedingblue*
Well we are a run oriented team but that could change. I hope he's making the decision and not the family. It's okay to want him to stay home but let the young man make a grown man decision.
We were WIN oriented!!!!!! Damn people. Get Wandale and some playmakers and we will WIN more with passing!

Reactions: PowerofPelphrey
Ask the SEC second team Wideout voted by Coaches about that.. Mr. Bowden

I didn't say he was going to flip, someone ask why he was considering Nebraska and as a fan of a school who gets negatively recruited pretty dan hard I was answering his question.
\

a
Didn’t say you did say a flip was coming. I was just posing questions for thought.

ADVERTISEMENT