ADVERTISEMENT

Wall and Wizards win G1, Wall comes back from injury

MdWIldcat55

All-American
Dec 9, 2007
He's such a beautiful passer now. When Atlanta had the game down to a possession he made two beautiful penetration-assists to put it away.

The ex-Kentucky players have revived my interest in the NBA. Another advantage to rooting for the Top Cats.

Reactions: anewfanatic
Wall hurt his wrist and it looked bad at first, but he returned and finished strong. Hope it's not nagging. Good win for Wizards on the road against the Hawks.

Wall is a stud and has became a great leader, doing work on both ends of the court.

Wonder what Colin Cowherd has to say about him these days? LOL.

Reactions: anewfanatic
He's such a beautiful passer now. When Atlanta had the game down to a possession he made two beautiful penetration-assists to put it away.

The ex-Kentucky players have revived my interest in the NBA. Another advantage to rooting for the Top Cats.
Wall put on a clinic. Hawks should have gone down first round, but Wall will insure they don't get past round 2.

Wall has been impressive. I missed the second half, but he gave his teammates so many opportunity but they didn't converge any.

Cowherd with a total fail of an opinion of John wall

You'll never hear Cowherd admit he was wrong, though. He's the typical loud mouthed sports fan that starts up a ridiculous take that he argues to no end until it's finally proven so absurd that he just gives up and moves on to his next hilarious talking point.

I remember he was on Wall hard for not getting the Wizards into the playoffs by his 3rd season, yet continually gave a pass to his boy Kyrie who wasn't able to get to the playoffs until LeBron and Kevin Love came along.

You'll never hear Cowherd admit he was wrong, though. He's the typical loud mouthed sports fan that starts up a ridiculous take that he argues to no end until it's finally proven so absurd that he just gives up and moves on to his next hilarious talking point.

I remember he was on Wall hard for not getting the Wizards into the playoffs by his 3rd season, yet continually gave a pass to his boy Kyrie who wasn't able to get to the playoffs until LeBron and Kevin Love came along.

The closest thing he has said to an apology is saying that Wall has simply matured much quicker and faster than he could have ever imagined to overcome the "issues" from an early age. That is what he said at some point in the last year, not sure when it was.

Wall is great, and if Lebron had really wanted to win a lot of titles he should have went to Washington DC with Wall, Bradley Beal, etc, as that team will be good for years to come, and with Lebron they would have been the favorites for years to come IMO. I look for K-Love to bolt after this season and then Lebron is going to have more trouble winning more titles.

Reactions: Brando Mac
Nice win. Hope the Wizards can steal this series now.

Nice win. Hope the Wizards can steal this series now.
they have home court now win or lose in game two. the east has been down yeah, but john wall just a few wins from the conference finals. pretty crazy.

Me too. Really hoping the Wizards make the conference finals. Would make it an attractive spot for other free agents, since Pierce, while great, doesn't have age on his side. Would love to see another former Cat end up there, maybe Boogie?

Reactions: EastLansingCat
Wall and Beal make a great back court don't they. I get as excited watching Beal play as I do John Wall. He just seems like a great teammate and those two feed off of each other. They might not quite be Curry and Thompson but they are both pretty damn close. The Hawks are in trouble.

ADVERTISEMENT