ADVERTISEMENT

Vitale tweets bad news coming in FBI trial testimony

Guess we'll find out tomorrow if Vitale knows anything or if he is just scooping what he reads on this board. Any bets on which?

Sounds like he's slightly excited for the news, which makes me think it's nothing to do with Duke or UNC. If he was silent, or tweeted angrily, then it could be those two..

Yeah he’s excited and I’m sure his source is ford and thammel

Vitale certainly is not tweeting about UofL or any other ACC team. My guess is he thinks it’s something that involves Kentucky, no matter how many degrees of separation he has to use.

Reactions: Kentucky31
I just do not understand the “hope this school gets it” mentality.

If the 50th best player is getting paid, the top player is getting paid. He is not going to leave money on the table.

Just seeep it all under the table.
I disagree with this not every person is in major need of money and unethical. Just because one coach cheats does not taint others.

1s3wlm.gif

A new article to go with the dozens already covering the trial. This one blames the NCAA.

https://sports.yahoo.com/college-basketball-fraud-trial-point-ncaa-ethically-bankrupt-191446567.html
I thought someone had put you in a corner.

What I don’t understand with these shoe companies is this:

Who in the hell is going to go to Dick’s and decide to buy a pair of Adidas basketball shoes because Brian freaking Bowen is wearing them? Seriously? There’s like 14 people in the world that even know who he is.

Last edited:
I thought someone had put you in a corner.

What I don’t understand with theses shoe companies is this:

Who in the hell is going to go to Dick’s and decide to buy a pair of Adidas basketball shoes because Brian freaking Bowen is wearing them? Seriously? There’s like 14 people in the world that even know who he is.

It’s a futures bet.

Reactions: JC43 and DerekMcPwn
Vitale seems giddy and threw Sean Miller under the bus when AZ was brought into this investigation. He wanted Miller gone immediately unlike the wait and see approach he wanted RP to get. Needless to say, I am saying this is more AZ. If not, Kansas.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT