ADVERTISEMENT

Visual summary of Pitino's hearing today...

Wildcat-in-STL

All-American
Oct 28, 2012
All American Burger
It all started off with

BOT- We call this meeting today to discuss and vote on the future of Rick Pitino, he is charged with the collapse of our basketball program for paying 100K to Bowen, a Recruit

Pitino-

pitinoRAGE.gif

BOT- Rick, lets hear your defense

Pitino's Lawyer- The FBI has no proof that Pitino knew about the money

BOT -
giphy.gif

Rick's Lawyer- And he passed a lie detector test administered by his own personal polygraph expert

BOT-
source.gif

BOT- ok lets vote, all in favor of termination, raise your hand.

giphy.gif

Rick, you're fired....

pitinowtf.gif

This is for those of you who havent had time to read all the news on what transpired today at UL..

It’s all about leverage for a larger settlement from UL. What a mess over there.

Wait till they bring in Andre to drop the hammer!
OH YEAH!!!

According to Padgett's statement today (that he wouldn't put in writing) he attended daily meetings where Coach #2 said he wanted to know EVERYTHING that went on with his players and recruits. If a player and a girlfriend broke up then he wanted to know about it.

Supposedly McGee was a rogue (rouge for some of you) employee that managed to keep ALL of the hooker-gate scandal unbeknownst to Coach #2?? Hmm... Seems Padgett opened the door for McGee to bust through like the Kool-Aid man!
OHYEAH2.gif~c200

It all started off with

BOT- We call this meeting today to discuss and vote on the future of Rick Pitino, he is charged with the collapse of our basketball program for paying 100K to Bowen, a Recruit

Pitino-

pitinoRAGE.gif

BOT- Rick, lets hear your defense

Pitino's Lawyer- The FBI has no proof that Pitino knew about the money

BOT -
giphy.gif

Rick's Lawyer- And he passed a lie detector test administered by his own personal polygraph expert

BOT-
source.gif

BOT- ok lets vote, all in favor of termination, raise your hand.

giphy.gif

Rick, you're fired....

pitinowtf.gif

This is for those of you who havent had time to read all the news on what transpired today at UL..
Excellent work!

Reactions: Wildcat-in-STL
I kinda hope Rick wins his lawsuit. Setting UL back 44 million would only crush UL even more than they already are. Then hopefully it leads them into trying for a professional team which would hinder UL even more having to share revenue avenues.

I kinda hope Rick wins his lawsuit. Setting UL back 44 million would only crush UL even more than they already are. Then hopefully it leads them into trying for a professional team which would hinder UL even more having to share revenue avenues.

The last thing the state needs is it's second largest, and only other research, university to be in that kind of financial bind. Don't let your sports rivalry override your good sense.

Reactions: Cindog28
They don't want to be considered part of the state. I'm just obliging them

I'd be more than happy if their fan base crossed the river, but the university being able to keep its doors open (which the previous regime tried like hell to stop) is good for the state.

Ironically, we UK fans have something in common with lil deuce: Hatred of U-6

I'd be more than happy if their fan base crossed the river, but the university being able to keep its doors open (which the previous regime tried like hell to stop) is good for the state.

I'd be ok with them changing to University of Kentucky Louisville ... that way they know we're not their big brother... we're their daddy!

Or University of Kentucky trash dump... that's another fitting name for them, UKTD. LoL

ADVERTISEMENT