ADVERTISEMENT

Video: U19 stud Jordan Brown says he'd "definitely" like more interest from Kentucky.

If Cal isn't as involved as others with a talent like this kid, you have to think Cal is feeling confident in another more talented kid or two at this kid's position on the floor.Only a beast like Cal could be higher up the list of a more talented kid than Brown. Dude can ball. If Brown wants Cal calling more, I'm sure Cal will make it happen. Cal has to wonder what Brown could do for him.

If Cal isn't as involved as others with a talent like this kid, you have to think Cal is feeling confident in another more talented kid or two at this kid's position on the floor.Only a beast like Cal could be higher up the list of a more talented kid than Brown. Dude can ball. If Brown wants Cal calling more, I'm sure Cal will make it happen. Cal has to wonder what Brown could do for him.

Only Bagley and Bol Bol are ranked ahead of Brown who play a similar/close position.

Are you thinking Cal feels we will get both of them and thus hasn't been giving Brown much attention ? Just wondering, I feel you made an interesting point.

:sunglasses:

Apparently Moses Brown had a disappointing Spring and their are "maturity issues" with Naz Reid. So maybe this is the guy who Cal is targeting as the backup plan to Bol/Bagley. Needs to add weight and strength, but already has nice post moves.

Apparently Moses Brown had a disappointing Spring and their are "maturity issues" with Naz Reid. So maybe this is the guy who Cal is targeting as the backup plan to Bol/Bagley. Needs to add weight and strength, but already has nice post moves.

Brown replaces Bagley if he doesn't go to college. Makes sense.

Reactions: EclipsingYou
I think we get one great big man. The wish list goes like this, IMHO:

1. Bagley
2. Bol
3. Williamson (more of a wing, but probably plays the 4 for us)
4. J.Brown
5. M.Brown
6. Reid

I can't see us getting more than one big, though. Not unless we lose more inside than expected.

Reactions: Cowtown Cat
ADVERTISEMENT