ADVERTISEMENT

Video: Quickley scores 22 points in first game back after mono

Excellent outside shooter and driver. Wondering if UK has ever had a three-guard group as nice as those we have coming in.

Man hes got a good looking, smooth shot from deep

That's what she said.

Also, yes, he has a lot better jumper than I gave him credit for. With him, Green, Baker and Herro on the same team, mixed in with SGA who's a better shooter than I thought he'd be as well, we're going to be dangerous from 3 point land next year. About damn time too.

Reactions: BlueSince92
Excellent outside shooter and driver. Wondering if UK has ever had a three-guard group as nice as those we have coming in.

Ratings wise I doubt it. 3 really good guards in one class... 2004 is the best I can think of with Rondo, Bradley, and Crawford.

Reactions: Catzman
Ratings wise I doubt it. 3 really good guards in one class... 2004 is the best I can think of with Rondo, Bradley, and Crawford.
I liked that group but have a feeling the upcoming group is going to win over fans fast.

Reactions: Col. Angus

Ratings wise would be tough to beat the guard class of the Harrison twins and young.. All top 10 players with the twins being #1 at their respective position if I'm not mistaken

All we need for next year is Zion Williamson to commit to UK and this will be an outstanding team next year. The guards that we will have Green, Alexander, Quickley, Herro, and Baker and the forwards Johnson, PJ Washington, Zion Williamson, and Richards and Wynyard at Center. We will probably lose Diallo, Knox, Vanderbilt(depending on Injury) and we still don't know about Gabriel and SKJ. This team will be loaded both outside and inside next year if we can land Williamson with the 2018 class.

ADVERTISEMENT