ADVERTISEMENT

Vernon Carey....

The guy who "liked" this post is a known troll.

Says a lot about both of you and your intentions.
I liked his post because it's true. Now keep following my every post and maybe, just maybe you'll start to look at things from a more logical perspective and not from always having the blue tints on. First thing is to learn the game. Newman a far more superior player than Booker?..LOL..

Yes. My friend's husband and another friend had a cross-eyed dog (poor thing was rescued after a bad car accident.) dog named Vernon. Needless to say the dog turned out to be the smarter of the two. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Yuse a fool...

Reactions: Cindog28
https://www.newsobserver.com/sports/college/acc/unc/article149116614.html

Kevin Knox explains why he chose Kentucky over Duke and UNC
BY JONATHAN M. ALEXANDER
May 06, 2017

"Kevin Knox II said Kentucky’s coaching staff, its transition offense and the chance to develop into a great player, are the three reasons he chose the Wildcats over Duke, North Carolina, Missouri and Florida State.

Knox, a 6-9, 203-pound five-star wing, and the No. 8 ranked recruit in the country, announced his college decision on Twitter Saturday evening. He tweeted “Big Blue Nation Let’s Go,” and a picture of himself wearing a Kentucky jersey.

“It’s definitely a great school as far as getting players in the league,” Knox said in a phone interview Saturday night.

Knox said after talking with Kentucky’s coaching staff, he felt like they would be tough on him and would help him get to the next level. Knox has said in the past he wanted to go to a school for one year before declaring for the NBA draft.

Both Duke and UNC had high hopes for landing Knox. He met with UNC’s Roy Williams and Duke’s Mike Krzyzewski in February and March. He attended the Duke-Carolina game in Chapel Hill and had meetings with both coaches after the game.

Krzyzewski had hoped Knox would step in for Duke like freshman star Jayson Tatum did. And Williams had hoped Knox would step in for the Tar Heels like Justin Jackson, who won ACC Player of the Year, did.

“Duke and UNC are great schools,” Knox said. “Duke has coached a lot of players who were versatile. UNC had the three spot open with Justin Jackson leaving.

“But at Kentucky a lot of players are staying and coming in that will push me in practice every day to get better. I just trusted what the coaches were saying.”

GP......................................Now....

tenor.gif

https://www.newsobserver.com/sports/college/acc/unc/article149116614.html

Kevin Knox explains why he chose Kentucky over Duke and UNC
BY JONATHAN M. ALEXANDER
May 06, 2017

"Kevin Knox II said Kentucky’s coaching staff, its transition offense and the chance to develop into a great player, are the three reasons he chose the Wildcats over Duke, North Carolina, Missouri and Florida State.

Knox, a 6-9, 203-pound five-star wing, and the No. 8 ranked recruit in the country, announced his college decision on Twitter Saturday evening. He tweeted “Big Blue Nation Let’s Go,” and a picture of himself wearing a Kentucky jersey.

“It’s definitely a great school as far as getting players in the league,” Knox said in a phone interview Saturday night.

Knox said after talking with Kentucky’s coaching staff, he felt like they would be tough on him and would help him get to the next level. Knox has said in the past he wanted to go to a school for one year before declaring for the NBA draft.

Both Duke and UNC had high hopes for landing Knox. He met with UNC’s Roy Williams and Duke’s Mike Krzyzewski in February and March. He attended the Duke-Carolina game in Chapel Hill and had meetings with both coaches after the game.

Krzyzewski had hoped Knox would step in for Duke like freshman star Jayson Tatum did. And Williams had hoped Knox would step in for the Tar Heels like Justin Jackson, who won ACC Player of the Year, did.

“Duke and UNC are great schools,” Knox said. “Duke has coached a lot of players who were versatile. UNC had the three spot open with Justin Jackson leaving.

“But at Kentucky a lot of players are staying and coming in that will push me in practice every day to get better. I just trusted what the coaches were saying.”
See, this here is a smart kid. Very smart kid at that.

Reactions: Cindog28
ADVERTISEMENT