ADVERTISEMENT

Vernon Carey 5* Class of 2019.

Cal has already offered the guys he wants for 2018 so far. He offered this kid.

Last edited:
It’s easy to say “I prefer Wiseman” when we are supposedly the team to beat with him and have much ground to make up with Carey. But from what I have seen.......well......I prefer Wiseman. Of course, this is solely based on a couple mix videos. But he just seems to be the much more aggressive, throw it down your throat type power forward. I would, of course, take Carey in a heartbeat.

Reactions: railroadkat_1
I do have to say, he's got that Dukie look to him. Crystal Ball has him @ 45% to Ratface right now. After watching several video's of both players, I'd personally rather have Wiseman.

Carey wants to be a 3 so who sells him best on being allowed to do that for their program. Whomever does that probably gets his signature.

Carey wants to be a 3 so who sells him best on being allowed to do that for their program. Whomever does that probably gets his signature.
That's so stupid. He's 6'10", 260 lbs. He's a 5. He's a 5 in college, he's likely a 5 in the NBA.

I don't get why all these kids are so worried about being listed as centers. It's like a dirty word. But all they need to do is watch the NBA right now to see that "being a center" has all kinds of different meanings, and doesn't preclude a guy from doing things on the perimeter. In fact, guys who can defend in the paint (like a CENTER) and yet have highly versatile offensive games are guys who the NBA drools over.

Carey's money will be made in the post. Any coach that plays him any different will just be setting him up to fail, he is no davis or towns..

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT