ADVERTISEMENT

Vegas odds

I'm fine with anyone winning it besides Duke! I couldn't stand to have more Coach K drooling on this forum than there already is my some.

I'm hoping Duke throws a bone in the cuse game. Go Cuse!

He is a Duke fan who pretends to be a UNC fan. Trolling a UK board. Seriously.
six-degrees-of-kevin-bacon_o_3199853.jpg

I'm gonna tell you right now, Duke is soft.
Syracuse might pose a little problem for them, on a neutral court.
They, at least, have some height to compete with Dukes bigs.
If they beat Syracuse, I think Kansas poses a major problem for Duke. Here's why: Azubuike, if healthy, would be the difference in the game. He can't shoot FT's worth a shit, but he's like 80% from the field. They won't call fouls on Bagley and Carter, so Kansas will shoot at a high percentage. This makes the game VERY interesting. Probably comes down to which group of players for each team shoots better that night from 3. Duke: Allen (the tripper), Trent Jr., Duval (meh), or Kansas: Mykyaliuk (sp?), Graham, Vick.

Reactions: wildcatwelder
This board is full of trolls and homers
A fan Board should be full of “homers”
We are not discussing creation or politics. This site is created for the FSN of UK basketball so yes having blue tinted glasses or being a homer is ok on a UK fan site. We homers hate losses as much as anyone else and many of us homers acknowledge the mistakes and flaws Cal and the players have. But yes I am bias towards the Cats.

He is a Duke fan who pretends to be a UNC fan. Trolling a UK board. Seriously.

That is one F****** Up Puppy, then.

Or maybe I should be a Kentucky fan, acting like a Card fan and trolling a Cincinnati board. [I am assuming that there is a UC forum.]

Reactions: Aike
ADVERTISEMENT