ADVERTISEMENT

Vegas actually has odds on LiAngelo Ball being drafted in 2018

I’m done here. Don’t need trouble from people like that.

Yeah, he can be a richard head but he seems like good people most of the time. Posters here try to give him the benefit of the doubt because the good posts out-weigh the bad most of the time. Some do taste his wrath though...
He seems to have some serious smarts about him. That is why many just accept his barbs and go about their business. Be Good

Last edited:
Reactions: brianpoe
Yeah, he can be a richard head but he seems like good people most of the time. Posters here try to give him the benefit of the doubt because the good posts out-weigh the bad most of the time. Some do taste his wrath though...
He seems to have some serious smarts about him. That is why many just accept his barbs and go about their business. Be Good
Nah, I’m out of here. Who knows what somebody like that would do.

Please quit harassing us. Leave me and Brittany alone.

hqdefault.jpg

Reactions: FrankUnderwood
He'll get drafted. It's the NBA. Bad news is I read a story this morning that has Knox, Diallo, Richards, Washington, and Vanderbilt all in the top 50. They'll all go. Looks like the same story next year. We're freshmen U. And I'm not a gambler, but I guess you can bet on anything in Vegas. Probably even the weather.

He'll get drafted. It's the NBA. Bad news is I read a story this morning that has Knox, Diallo, Richards, Washington, and Vanderbilt all in the top 50. They'll all go. Looks like the same story next year. We're freshmen U. And I'm not a gambler, but I guess you can bet on anything in Vegas. Probably even the weather.

Top 50 and Top 30 are 2 totally different things.

How many OAD's have we had leave knowing they were a 2nd round pick?

Maybe none, but it just seems like the mindset increasingly these days is as long as I'll get drafted, especially the big guys. I think Cal created a monster by winning a title with freshmen leading the way. I thought most of these guys would come back next year, but now I'm thinking we could lose 5-6. I'd like it to be just Knox and Diallo, but it won't.

No offense at all ... but because you “read a story” this morning that listed them all in the top 50 means they’ll go? Several mock drafts don’t have all of them collectively in the 1st round.

Perhaps we should just wait and see before we automatically assume all 5 will go? Vandy still hasn’t set foot on a basketball court (for a game ) yet

Maybe none, but it just seems like the mindset increasingly these days is as long as I'll get drafted, especially the big guys. I think Cal created a monster by winning a title with freshmen leading the way. I thought most of these guys would come back next year, but now I'm thinking we could lose 5-6. I'd like it to be just Knox and Diallo, but it won't.

Think about those that have left for the 2nd round or UFA.

Lamb, sophomore - hopeful for a 1st round selection
Ulis, sophomore - AA and DPOY
Briscoe, sophomore - didn’t want to be at school
Twins, sophomores - felt time was running out
Dakari, sophomore - the one Cal was most displeased with.
Hump, sophomore - went back to his country

Not a single freshman in the bunch.

This group has great potential but most are at least a year away. No need to risk non-guaranteed money versus waiting a year.

As of today P.J. and Vanderbilt would be taking huge chances.

Knox, Diallo and Richards are most likely gone.

Last edited:
Reactions: FrankUnderwood

See glue, I mean apoxie....he picks on other people too. Come on back and square up with him. Give him what for...

Reactions: brianpoe
ADVERTISEMENT