Gold Member
Mar 13, 2012
Bovada Official‏@BovadaLV 47s48 seconds ago
Will LiAngelo Ball be drafted in the 2018 #NBA
Draft?
Yes: +2,500
No: -10,000 Yes, there’s odds on this: http://bit.ly/2j0r8T5

DQdw6SwVwAAhRIw.jpg

The Lakers were bamboozled into draft Lonzo Ball 2nd overall after watching him get destroyed by De'Aaron Fox and despite him having the shooting form of a chubby middle school kid who doesn't really play ball. Dumb organization with a 2nd rd pick, anything is possible.

So I'm guessing he hit his eyebrow with an electric razor and thought "That's badass looking, I'm gonna make the other side match!...Wow that looks awesome, Imagine 2!" Then after shaving the 2nd one in the left side thought "Did I leave the stove on?" and never returned to the mirror.

Reactions: KingsoftheBluegrass
Why'd you use it?
How else would you ask the question about the word in question? Do people feel smarter using ___________ in sentences when it’s unnecessary? How would you know which word I was referring to?

So owner of the team with the last pick bets $10M on him to be drafted, and uses his last pick of the 2nd round to take him. How much would the owner make?

How else would you ask the question about the word in question? Do people feel smarter using ___________ in sentences when it’s unnecessary? How would you know which word I was referring to?

Got it correct the second time...

You did? I didn’t get anything wrong.
There wasn’t anything to be corrected from my first post. I was asking a question about a word. You need to use the word in your question or the question would not be about that word. Got it chief?

You did? I didn’t get anything wrong.

There wasn’t anything to be corrected from my first post. I was asking a question about a word. You need to use the word in your question or the question would not be about that word. Got it chief?

Yeah but when you do it like you did the first time it comes off as jerkish, being a little more general or subtle helps but I was jerking your chain a little while also addressing it. Be Good

Reactions: Apoxie
My apologies. I thought you were being a jerk to me like some others have been on here. Two members on here either got into my account and made posts or made posts look like I wrote them. That’s not right at all.

My apologies. I thought you were being a jerk to me like some others have been on here. Two members on here either got into my account and made posts or made posts look like I wrote them. That’s not right at all.

Strengthen your password a little. Your password should be at last 50 characters...(for this site)

The odds will be so long by draft night that some GM will put $5,000 down, draft him, and retire to some Caribbean island...

Edit: I actually thought this was about the shoplifter, not the kid. Odds probably won't be quite so astronomical for him.

Bet $100 to win $2.

And I hope he gets bent over by a moose for those stupid ****in cuts in his eyebrows.

Reactions: Fox2monk
So owner of the team with the last pick bets $10M on him to be drafted, and uses his last pick of the 2nd round to take him. How much would the owner make?

Vegas would know who the owners and probably most executives of all NBA teams and not accept the bet and or not pay it due to insider trading like information.

My apologies. I thought you were being a jerk to me like I have been since the day I joined.

I feel smarter when I ask other posters if they feel smarter when they use a certain word. No reason, just me being the douchbag troll that I am.

[sick]

But in other news Ball washer and Embiid “hugged it out” the other night in the innards of the Staples Center with Fraudel gummy Jr and LiSticky fingers in the background looking on with pride. Scumbags....

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT