ADVERTISEMENT

Vandy vs Kansas

musrat59

All-American
Feb 6, 2004
Who wins this game tonight and by how much. I hope the Dores win and hope it is a competitive game. They both looked good against their previous opponent.

Can't wait to see this one , should be competitive . Wouldn't mind seeing ryley la chance catch :fire::fire::fire:

Vandy 81
Kansas 78

i hope kansas wins but they seem to be streaky at times. Vandy has a good team but it would irritate me if Vandy won because we have to play them this season too.

Got to get credit to Vandy, this is a big OOC game for them. A chance for them to gain a lot of credibility, and help the SEC as well. I'm thinking they win it in a close one, but a KU win wouldn't surprise me either. Hoping for a good game to watch!

I'll bet though that if Vandy wins KU is still in the top 10 next week with 2 losses. They seem to be able to lose without it affecting their ranking like it does other teams.

Reactions: struggler
Who wins this game tonight and by how much. I hope the Dores win and hope it is a competitive game. They both looked good against their previous opponent.

You know I am fired up for this one. I was really wanting to play Indiana, but a chance to beat the Phighting Phog Allens will do just fine.

Last edited:
Vandy. In fact, I'll go ahead and say it. I think Vandy is the best team in the country....as of Nov 25th. They have great inside play, they shoot well, their defense and rebounding are pretty good, and they play smart. Plus, they are playing without one of their guards, who is injured. I think a lot of it has to do with them being a veteran team, who hit the ground running. Do I think they will be the best team, in March? No. I think they will be a top 10 team, come tournament time, but some of the teams that have injuries, like UNC, and those who have a lot of young kids, like UK and Duke, who will learn and mature, will be better. But, I like how Vandy plays and they will be an elite 8 team, with the right seeding.

Vandy. In fact, I'll go ahead and say it. I think Vandy is the best team in the country....as of Nov 25th. They have great inside play, they shoot well, their defense and rebounding are pretty good, and they play smart. Plus, they are playing without one of their guards, who is injured. I think a lot of it has to do with them being a veteran team, who hit the ground running. Do I think they will be the best team, in March? No. I think they will be a top 10 team, come tournament time, but some of the teams that have injuries, like UNC, and those who have a lot of young kids, like UK and Duke, who will learn and mature, will be better. But, I like how Vandy plays and they will be an elite 8 team, with the right seeding.
If history tells us anything it tells us that Vandy will not be an elite 8 team. Might want to take a step back, ben

Reactions: UK till Death
2d1s3th.jpg

Reactions: Friedas_Boss
Vandy has a very good chance. KU is not that elite unless they are at home. Sadly we play them in Lawrence this year so I expect to lose that game. Vandy gets the benefit of a neutral court so I give them a very good chance on even terms with KU. UK won't get even terms in Lawrence.

Boy, the SEC sure could use a Vandy win, perception wise. Game is at 10 p.m. ET on ESPN. Current spread I'm seeing is KU -2.5.

Reactions: brianpoe
You are great to do what you do but that registering thing keeps me away. I shy away from that for some reason but thanks a ton.
The registering is quick and easy and you don't need to use your real name or anything. I like the quality of Livestream better than youtube and other streaming services.

The registering is quick and easy and you don't need to use your real name or anything. I like the quality of Livestream better than youtube and other streaming services.

Okay, Okay....geez...you talked me into it.:eek:

Reactions: WACB
Rooting for Vandy. Can't call it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT