ADVERTISEMENT

Vanderbilt to Draft

giphy.gif

Could we please stop these freakin' stupid posts???!!!! If you've got something valid and real information, then fine. But c'mon folks!!!

I said it earlier, nothing would surprise me. Even if Vanderbilt showed up with a boot on trying to get drafted, it would not surprise me. Well, here you have it, I look for Brad and the managers to be next....

I expected this. Also think he'll be back along with PJ. Wenyen is the one I'm curious about.

Reactions: -BBH-
I wouldn't get worked up about it until he hires an agent. This sounds like an evaluation for next year's draft. I still expect him back.

Reactions: SilentsAreGolden
So he’s healthy enough for the draft but for our last few games? What a joke.

Thought he was supposed to have surgery? Guess that was a joke too.

You realize it's been a month right? And he was day to day then.

You can need surgery and still work out. Kyrie Irving needed surgery for like a year and a half before finally having it done.

why do this is he's having surgery and cant work out? Is he just going to wait until the last minute hoping players projected in the 1st round pull their name out?

I am at a loss with our fans sometimes. It is a free opportunity to get feedback. Why wouldn't he take advantage of this? Now if he gets told no shot and still leaves then that is the problem.

Him not going to see what NBA scouts tell him would be stupid. It is for this reason the NCAA made it more friendly for kids to get the feedback. Now nobody can control if they still do something stupid but at least it is an informed stupid decision.

ADVERTISEMENT