ADVERTISEMENT

Vanderbilt definitely will return

A

anon_9qtxg60vqzy0y

to form next season after posting a dismal 12-20 (6-12 SEC finishing 13th) record. Bryce Drew will bring in a stellar class of 2 (Five Star) and 1 (4 Star) signees that will give them the talent to complete the turnaround. Thoughts?

k0sU9RY.png

to form next season after posting a dismal 12-20 (6-12 SEC finishing 13th) record. Bryce Drew will bring in a stellar class of 2 (Five Star) and 1 (4 Star) signees that will give them the talent to complete the turnaround. Thoughts?

k0sU9RY.png

How many times do posters here need to do this same lame bit before realizing how dumb you sound? It was only funny the first time, increasingly lame each time after that, now it's just sad when folks still do it...

The only bright side if JV were to go pro is that we won't have to see any more of these stupid threads.

Last edited:

k0sU9RY.png
Give us a break down of the roster with in depth analysis instead of a simple screenshot of a few recruits, since Vanderbilt means so much for you to make a post about them.

Reactions: UK90 and hotelblue
Im gonna post how not funny this is and trash on the OP instead of skipping the thread all together because im a loser in real life and need to feel superior in some way for my ego to survive.

You should use your fingers to feel Moregosky...it will work better...

Ok, who is running around pouring hooch in all the bottom feeders water supply?

I’ve never seen so much hallucinating.

I read once that Vanderbilt has an advanced form of a human immunodeficiency virus. Read it on this board.

Reactions: UKGrad93
Yeah there should be a month ban as it ain't funny and also can cause problems due to people reading the title and then spreading rumors . Nothing funny about it .
Not quite as bad as impersonating an insider and doling out false recruiting/commitments and people reading it and then spreading rumors.

ADVERTISEMENT