ADVERTISEMENT

Vaccination and MS (WHO)

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the not too distant future we'll be seeing lawyer commercials asking if you took the vax, and if you did, you will be entitled to considerable compensation. I feel sorry for those who took it. I'm glad I had the sense not to.

In the not too distant future we'll be seeing lawyer commercials asking if you took the vax, and if you did, you will be entitled to considerable compensation. I feel sorry for those who took it. I'm glad I had the sense not to.
Who could they sue?

If you watched the video he is saying the protein on the tip of the spike (whether created via Vax or just from a Covid infection) are similar to the myelin sheath proteins. We already knew of an increase of MS symptoms for some people that had covid. With or without the vaccine the likelihood of exposure to covid is very very very high (likely higher without the vaccine helping to slow transmission) and by getting covid whether symptomatic or not you have the risk of this immune response.

The protein spikes from infection or vaccination generally are undetectable in the body after 3 weeks. If you had the vaccine and haven't developed symptoms of MS then I don't think you've got much to worry about. This particular concern isn't going to be a mesothelioma-commercial-on-repeat type thing.

From the national Library of Medicine site on this issue:

Vaccines are proposed to cause an increased immune response, which in turn triggers the self-antigens of the immune system; however, there is no definitive causative association between the two. This paper reports a rare case of MS triggered a few days after receiving the COVID-19 vaccine. The time between vaccination and onset of symptoms favors this association, supported by the lab and imaging findings which confirmed the diagnosis. However, more data is needed regarding the association between COVID-19 vaccines and activation of MS or other autoimmune diseases.

There are risks associated with just about any drug, vaccine or medical procedure you can think of. I get a periodic colonoscopy, there is a risk I can die or get serious complications from that, but I accept the risk as the benefit of early detection of cancer greatly outweighs the risk. The same thing can be said of a COVID vaccine. Here there is one isolated example of a person that might have contracted MS from the vaccine (not proven). Contrast that with the 1,127,152 people in the US that died of COVID, and the risks of exposing yourself to it unprotected. Millions more would have died without the vaccine, there's really no way to compare that to one possible case of MS.

I had the first two rounds and two boosters. Wife too. We’re fine and it’s been a couple years.

We took the advice of our doctor and ignored the political pundits. I asked my doctor if he’d take it. He said he’d already taken it. I trust a doctor over someone who was mad they couldn’t go eat a “fancy” meal at the Cracker Barrel for a few months.

Weird angry sounding non sequitur.

Religion, politics and the vaccine. Just the mention of them brings out great defensiveness in people.

Nah. I just like to make fun of the vaccine conspiracy crowd. Not angry at all. Just enjoy mocking the dumbs.

I see you feel mocked since you responded with more of your faux moral high horse hypocritical BS.

Caveman: I’m holier than thou
Also Caveman: Name calling and stalking certain posters galore

Reactions: DanCat17
I had the first two rounds and two boosters. Wife too. We’re fine and it’s been a couple years.

We took the advice of our doctor and ignored the political pundits. I asked my doctor if he’d take it. He said he’d already taken it. I trust a doctor over someone who was mad they couldn’t go eat a “fancy” meal at the Cracker Barrel for a few months.

It’s why I always recommended lobotomies to my family back in the day, as well as non habit forming OxyContin.

Nah. I just like to make fun of the vaccine conspiracy crowd. Not angry at all. Just enjoy mocking the dumbs.

I see you feel mocked since you responded with more of your faux moral high horse hypocritical BS.

Caveman: I’m holier than thou
Also Caveman: Name calling and stalking certain posters galore

Yeah, some people like to stop discussions about relevant matters. It happens fairly regularly here.

BTW, your post is the most triggered post I have seen in a few days. Congrats.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT