ADVERTISEMENT

UT destroying Clappy

Bump for JC Cats, whose only reasoning that UT sucks is because UT beat Louisville by 5.

1. That didn't happen.
2. Even if it did, you're really running out of ammo trying to talk yourself out of respecting Tennessee.

Tennessee beat Louisville by 11 points in November. 92 to 81. Certainly not the highlight of our season or anything, but......you're not very good at facts.
I was going off top of my head. Yeah you beat the crap out of them. We only beat them by 13 (fact check me), so yeah we are scared [pfftt]

Bump for JC Cats, whose only reasoning that UT sucks is because UT beat Louisville by 5.

1. That didn't happen.
2. Even if it did, you're really running out of ammo trying to talk yourself out of respecting Tennessee.
Respect you? I do, when I was in Knoxville I went looking for your trophy case, you know the ones with all your NCAA titles in it. I couldn't find it, Let me know where it is

UT is really clicking. I’m getting close to acknowledging them as having a chance to be the SEC tiebreak losers again.

That said it’s no surprise they are ahead of everyone returning the same team from last year. More talented teams like AU and UK still figuring things out.

Brent, you guys have a good team this season but my god act like you have been there before. Oh wait. Are you seeking validation from the kings of the SEWC, that is understandable, and yes you have a nice team this season. You may get to the EE.

You guys literally just equated UK with Auburn. I guess that says what you think about current state of the UK program.

Also, we HAVEN'T been here before. We've been #1 in the country before, but we've never been as good and consistent as we are now.

Should be fun win or lose. I've never been to a game at Rupp and am looking forward to it.

FYI, Rupp is not near as nice as TBA. It has more historical significance, but it is not near as nice. TBA was originally designed to be an almost exact replica Rupp. The difference is in the last 20 years UT has made significant upgrades to their arena while the upgrades to Rupp have been very modest.

Reactions: Hart's 1st Choice
ADVERTISEMENT