ADVERTISEMENT

UT destroying Clappy

Cawood86

All-American
Feb 20, 2005
Up 25 in 1st half. UT looks really, really good unfortunately.

Tennessee is very good. Honestly, I can see them beating us 2 or 3 times this year (additional loss in the SEC-T).
It figures that Barnes sucked while at Texas but, taking the Vul job would light a spark under his ass. Hope UCLA offers him their job.

UT is up FIFTY on Georgia.

Holy hell thats not going to be fun for UK

You guys freaking out over UT need to grow a set. Most of their wins have not been that impressive, at all. So what, they totally dominated a terrible UGA team at home. What a shock. We'll be fine.

Reactions: Fox2monk
Rick Barnes always does good in the regular season but in the tournament, he chokes more than Homer chokes Bart.
I don't know if I would say he always does good in the regular season. Look at some of the talent he had at Texas (Durant, Lamarcus Aldridge, Avery Bradley, TJ Ford, Tristen Thompson, DJ Augustine, PJ Tucker..) and he only won 66% of his conference games.

Tennessee is talented and experienced. They'll be tough to beat in Rupp and almost impossible to beat in Knoxville.

Tennessee is talented and experienced. They'll be tough to beat in Rupp and almost impossible to beat in Knoxville.

I think the word you used, Experienced, is probably the most important word in your post. That’s something we very seldom have with Coach Cal.

OLD STOLL FIELD GUY!

Ill take UT at Rupp, straight up, for $100. Any takers? And don't accuse me of not being a fan. I love UK. Been following since the Grevey years. I'm just capable of objective analysis.

Reactions: Obadiah Plainman
Are you serious? All of those were double digit Tennessee wins. Wake was by 19. Memphis was at Memphis. Louisville was neutral court. All of our wins except Gonzaga were by 10+ points.
Our, ah, that explains a lot. They are crap teams, you didnt beat them by 40 or 50 so how about acting appropriately.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT