ADVERTISEMENT

UT collapse

Officials can be bought.

Lol I mean, if we bought the officials it'd be a waste of money. We didn't have Cooper and we haven't had Powell since the A&M game. We aren't having a post-season at all.

When we played UK the second time we had 10 total free throws to UK's 25 and Cooper who averages 9 free throws a game didn't have a single one. SEC officials are just inconsistent and as I stated before, I don't like 90% of the crews.

Lol I mean, if we bought the officials it'd be a waste of money. We didn't have Cooper and we haven't had Powell since the A&M game. We aren't having a post-season at all.

When we played UK the second time we had 10 total free throws to UK's 25 and Cooper who averages 9 free throws a game didn't have a single one. SEC officials are just inconsistent and as I stated before, I don't like 90% of the crews.
Not playing in the postseason because your sweaty coach is a cheater.

Reactions: Cowtown Cat
Bruce screamed and hollered more than Cal today. I thought that was impossible.
In other news, nothing sucks like a big orange. UT sucks.

I don’t care to go there on cheating coaches.
Tennessee fired Pearl after he was caught cheating. Auburn has no morales.

And UK hired Cal after cheating at Memphis and UMass lol? Just stop.

I hate doing this here because unlike most people here I actually have an MBA from UK and support the program. I am a realist though and it's annoying when people like you post this.

I hate doing this here because unlike most people here I actually have an MBA from UK and support the program. I am a realist though and it's annoying when people like you post this.

I don’t typically get involved with cheating coaches debate. But last time I looked Cal doesn’t have an assistant while coaching at UK involved in an FBI sting. Pearl has left his mark on every program he’s coached at dating back to Southern Indiana. He’s a good coach, but he pushes the envelope more than most coaches.

Piss off. Bruce is a cheater. Cal was cleared.

Cal hasn’t been caught cheating at UK. He would be terminated if that was the case.

You hate doing this here? Go to your own damn board with the 3 other Auburn basketball fans.
It‘s annoying when outside fans come and post stupid crap on our message board.

I don’t typically get involved with cheating coaches debate. But last time I looked Cal doesn’t have an assistant while coaching at UK involved in an FBI sting. Pearl has left his mark on every program he’s coached at dating back to Southern Indiana. He’s a good coach, but he pushes the envelope more than most coaches.

Which is why I said let's not get into it. There are a ton of things about Cal. When he was at Memphis I constantly read about his cheating on this very board. He comes to UK and magically everything he did at UMass and Memphis just stops? WWW was still involved as much here as he was at Memphis. Also, on this very board, a few weeks ago there were a ton of UK fans talking about Cal not being clean as well.

He might not have to push the envelope as much at UK as he did at Memphis but rest assured Cal isn't innocent. Neither is Coach K. Neither is Ole Roy. Self. Wade. Miller. So on and so forth.

The hypocrisy is what drives everyone crazy. Cal has also left his mark on every program he's ever been at. Umass Final Four stripped. Memphis Final Four and National Runner up +38 wins stripped. Both programs put on probation.

Like I said. I got my MBA from Gatton in 2008. I have my undergrad from Auburn and grew up an Auburn fan. I am very much invested in UK athletics and support them. Auburn 1st for obvious reasons. No one is denying anything but the facts. Pearl lied about a BBQ. He used it to get a recruiting advantage. It was a BBQ. As far the the assistant coach deal. You don't think it's possible that Chuck was steering players towards and agency he stood to benefit from? We already took the hit for that when Wiley and Purifoy had to sit out 1 full season and 1 1/3 of a season.

I'm just saying... I love coming here. I enjoy talking to UK/SEC fans. This is the best place to keep up with UK, as one of my alma maters I enjoy keeping up with UK.

Cal hasn’t been caught cheating at UK. He would be terminated if that was the case.

You hate doing this here? Go to your own damn board with the 3 other Auburn basketball fans.
It‘s annoying when outside fans come and post stupid crap on our message board.

Show me your UK degree and Ill show you mine. Other fans my ass. Been supporting UK for a very long time. Ridiculous stance to take. Its a public message board.

And Pearl hasn't been caught cheating at Auburn. One of his assistants was steering players who were ALREADY here toward an agency.

Show me your UK degree and Ill show you mine. Other fans my ass. Been supporting UK for a very long time.
I can show you my degree as well as my wife’s. That doesn‘t make me anymore of a UK fan than anyone else you moron.
Had a UNC fan tell me once that Duke and UNC fans were better because they actually had degrees from said university.

That‘s the stupidest thing Ive ever heard. I was a UK fan long before I was old enough to even think about college. To me that’s the real difference!

Which is why I said let's not get into it. There are a ton of things about Cal. When he was at Memphis I constantly read about his cheating on this very board. He comes to UK and magically everything he did at UMass and Memphis just stops? WWW was still involved as much here as he was at Memphis. Also, on this very board, a few weeks ago there were a ton of UK fans talking about Cal not being clean as well.

He might not have to push the envelope as much at UK as he did at Memphis but rest assured Cal isn't innocent. Neither is Coach K. Neither is Ole Roy. Self. Wade. Miller. So on and so forth.

The hypocrisy is what drives everyone crazy. Cal has also left his mark on every program he's ever been at. Umass Final Four stripped. Memphis Final Four and National Runner up +38 wins stripped. Both programs put on probation.

Like I said. I got my MBA from Gatton in 2008. I have my undergrad from Auburn and grew up an Auburn fan. I am very much invested in UK athletics and support them. Auburn 1st for obvious reasons. No one is denying anything but the facts. Pearl lied about a BBQ. He used it to get a recruiting advantage. It was a BBQ. As far the the assistant coach deal. You don't think it's possible that Chuck was steering players towards and agency he stood to benefit from? We already took the hit for that when Wiley and Purifoy had to sit out 1 full season and 1 1/3 of a season.

I'm just saying... I love coming here. I enjoy talking to UK/SEC fans. This is the best place to keep up with UK, as one of my alma maters I enjoy keeping up with UK.
It wasnt the BBQ he got in trouble for. He lied to his bosses and his players were failing drug tests. You might want to look into his cheating at iowa and at a D3 school..Cal was never found guilty of anything.

I can show you my degree as well as my wife’s. That doesn‘t make me anymore of a UK fan than anyone else you moron.
Had a UNC fan tell me once that Duke and UNC fans were better because they actually had degrees from said university.

That‘s the stupidest thing Ive ever heard. I was a UK fan long before I was old enough to even think about college. To me that’s the real difference!

Which is why I am an Auburn fan. Grew up an Auburn fan and was fortunate enough to get my undergrad from there. I am not a UK fan first but I do support UK and UK athletics. I can't even bring myself to watch when UK plays Auburn. I hate seeing both teams lose.

It wasnt the BBQ he got in trouble for. He lied to his bosses and his players were failing drug tests. You might want to look into his cheating at iowa and at a D3 school..Cal was never found guilty of anything.

I will never claim Bruce Pearl is innocent and I haven't done it once. With Chuck it's debatable. Not with anything else.

Reactions: RunninRichie

If your saying SEC officiating is awful and horribly inconsistent then you sir and I can agree on that.

Which is why I am an Auburn fan. Grew up an Auburn fan and was fortunate enough to get my undergrad from there. I am not a UK fan first but I do support UK and UK athletics. I can't even bring myself to watch when UK plays Auburn. I hate seeing both teams lose.
I always believe you should root for where you were conferred your undergrad. Tip of the hat—and Bama sucks

ADVERTISEMENT