ADVERTISEMENT

USA U19 team announced

as i have said before. bol bol is an interesting prospect. can do some great things. but is a slow twitch athlete, doesnt play well against other bigs. i'll bet he is in the mold of a skal. better days farther ahead.

Cal is absolutely coaching the U19 team for recruiting purposes. He’s made it clear his mission is to create a legacy of helping kids reach their dreams (i.e., help as many of them make the NBA as he can). Everything flows out from that philosophical tributary for Cal. The U19 team puts him in direct contact with 4 or 5 of his main recruiting targets. He’ll likely land 2 or 3 of them.

Why else would he give up his summer and travel to Egypt?

Reactions: bucsrule8872
Cal is absolutely coaching the U19 team for recruiting purposes. He’s made it clear his mission is to create a legacy of helping kids reach their dreams (i.e., help as many of them make the NBA as he can). Everything flows out from that philosophical tributary for Cal. The U19 team puts him in direct contact with 4 or 5 of his main recruiting targets. He’ll likely land 2 or 3 of them.

We don't agree on much and we don't see eye to eye. But, this is 100% correct. What does Cal gain by doing this if he doesn't use it for recruiting? How could anyone really think this isn't nearly all about recruiting?

It's alright now Bol Bol doesn't have to go to Egypt and he has more time to smoke bowl bowls. [smoke]

Reactions: Willy4UK

We don't agree on much and we don't see eye to eye. But, this is 100% correct. What does Cal gain by doing this if he doesn't use it for recruiting? How could anyone really think this isn't nearly all about recruiting?

i think you guys are missing the bigger picture
Cal wants to coach the Olympic team

Enes Kanter should help coach. :). Not a safe trip for him anywhere in the area.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT