ADVERTISEMENT

USA Today Bracketology: Kentucky is the No. 3 seed in the Louisville Regional.

Just some bad seedings by USA Today. Iowa has probably dropped to a 6. Cal and Purdue should be reversed.

Purdue would bring some fans to Louisville, too. Not like UK, but they would bring a lot.

I know it won't happen but dayum, anything remotely close to that bracket would be awesome. I always wanted to know what it would be like to get the dook* treatment.

awyeachampagneyea.gif

I don't want Virginia in our bracket. Would much rather have NC. They have such a hard time shooting.

you take that bracket if you get it.
Thats Xavier and Virginia in Louisville
Then Villanova in the Final 4 (if they get there) (Or North Carolina as a 2)
What more could you ask for?

Lord please let this bracket happen. PLEASE!
The 3 seed is the best seed in the tourney. You don't play a 1 or the dangerous 8,9 winner till the elite 8.

#1, #3 and #6 are the best seeds to make a run from.

We're only getting a 3 if we win the SEC tournament and Duke and Maryland both lose fairly early in their tournaments.

Im not scared of any team in this field. Kansas is the number 1 OVERALL seed..are you kidding me? We took them to overtime, half staffed in their gym. We can play with anyone. If Skal keeps playing, and Derek stays healthy, I think this steam hangs #9

Love that draw. Unfortunately, UK will not get that from the selection committee. That would go against 35 years of putting UK in the toughest bracket with the top seeded teams in the same region...

Are we pretty much locked into OKC? Seems like St. Louis is off the table because of MSU and Xavier in most of the brackets I've seen lately.

Not a bad looking bracket really. Looks like the seed are closer to being right than a lot I've seen.
Not just because I like where UK is, but it looks more thought out than most.

.....isn't Syracuse ineligible...? They're listed as one of the 'Last 4 in'.

The NCAA just needs to go ahead and make that the official bracket. Why waste time with conference tournaments.

Not happening even though I'd freakin' LOVE it. NCAA selection committee wouldn't give UK such a break.

Can you imagine how PO'd the #1 seed would be having to play UK in Louisville?!?!

it's actually a fair and appropriate seed. you won't see that from linardi because he mimmicks what the committee will actually do. screw us, so they can make more money.

that bracket is a final four for uk sheesh.

If the committee values how many people show up to rupp on a regular basis.....And all the UK fans across the nation.... We have got to be up there close to the top as far as filling seats compared to any other team out there. If we make it to the sec championship....I could see us being a 3 seed. I hope we dont fall below a 4 seed. We need some teams that I've never heard of before to play against.

Any of you read the story? "Kentucky temporarily moves up to the No. 3 line ahead of Duke, which lost at home to North Carolina..."

heh. We temporarily move ahead of Duke - almost like they're just waiting for the right time to drop UK.....

ADVERTISEMENT