ADVERTISEMENT

University of Kentucky Opens New Cannabis Research Center

WildcatfaninOhio

All-American
May 22, 2002
Milford, OH (originally from Covington, KY)

I’ve already did lots of research, from 1975 to 1986. And hopefully a lot more as soon as I retire. It’s awesome!

Hoping for an Altria Marlboro-infused cannibas vape for stock performance reasons.

GOV-Galbraith_0.jpg

Interesting stat: Positive results resulting from post-accident urine testing have increased 26% over the last 5 years: from 7.7% in 2017 to 9.7% of tests in 2021.

And how does your “interesting” stat relate to the new UK Cannabis Research Center intended to study the health effects of marijuana?

And how does your “interesting” stat relate to the new UK Cannabis Research Center intended to study the health effects of marijuana?
“Effect” -
(noun) a change which is a result or consequence of an action or other cause.

“Duh” -
(EXCLAMATION) used to comment on an action perceived as foolish or stupid, or a statement perceived as obvious

:)

“Effect” -
(noun) a change which is a result or consequence of an action or other cause.

“Duh” -
(EXCLAMATION) used to comment on an action perceived as foolish or stupid, or a statement perceived as obvious

:)

And how many researchers do you think might be required to determine that operating a motor vehicle while impaired could have a negative effect on your health? Duh! We already know that answer. That’s not what they intend to study.

Reactions: J_Dee
It’s not an interesting stat - marijuana stays in your system for up to a month. The fact that’s it’s more readily available and 2% more people have it in their system isn’t really that interesting imo. More people consume marijuana than ever now.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Ron Mehico
It’s not an interesting stat - marijuana stays in your system for up to a month. The fact that’s it’s more readily available and 2% more people have it in their system isn’t really that interesting imo. More people consume marijuana than ever now.
Yeah, the half life of cannibis is not short. One effect on health is slower reaction time and impaired perception. I have hired toxicology experts on this very issue. It would be surprising if a study on cannibis did not include these short term issues, as well as the long term, as there are still debates within science. Health effects are not just those pot smokers are hoping are positive. But, duh.

Reactions: Ron Mehico
You have to be a loser to still smoke weed in 2022. So boring.

My neck, my back, like my heroin and my crack.

You have to be a loser to still smoke weed in 2022. So boring.

My neck, my back, like my heroin and my crack.
Makes you a MORON. Unless you are being facetious of course... Then it's still not funny. Lose somene close or an addicted family member. Drugs are not a joke and l firmly believe they will be one of the major downfalls of this country next to THE USEFUL IDIOTS of the CDP.

Makes you a MORON. Unless you are being facetious of course... Then it's still not funny. Lose somene close or an addicted family member. Drugs are not a joke and l firmly believe they will be one of the major downfalls of this country next to THE USEFUL IDIOTS of the CDP.
Bro as long as you bring this same energy and go after alcohol too, though right?! Because it's way worse. Both have been used for 1000s of years and I doubt either have been the actual downfall of a country.

I smoke weed nightly and still get up at 4am and smash the gym everyday almost, energy through the roof and would toss you around like a sack of buttons at the gym.

Bro as long as you bring this same energy and go after alcohol too, though right?! Because it's way worse. Both have been used for 1000s of years and I doubt either have been the actual downfall of a country.

I smoke weed nightly and still get up at 4am and smash the gym everyday almost, energy through the roof and would toss you around like a sack of buttons at the gym.
I'm there with alcohol...my BIL that raised me was an alcoholic and that was enough for me with it. I'm 72 and you probably could Billy bad ass. Still doesn't change my point on the subject at hand.

ADVERTISEMENT