ADVERTISEMENT

UNCheats message board fans, with the nerve to call Kansas dirty

TopCatCal

Senior
Dec 10, 2012
On the UNCheats AKA the University of Notorious Cheaters message board (Tar Heel Radar) A fan of theirs has started a thread. Uh-Oh Jayhawks.... Their blind, tone deaf fans are eating this up. One of them even posted how they (UNC) got 5 years of the greatest anal exam in college sports & how Kansas will get off. North Carolina talking about Kansas being dirty would be like Ted Bundy calling Charles Manson a murderer.

They can say whatever they like,the NCAA helped them get away with 20 years of cheating on both athletic and academic levels.Other schools had the chance to call them out by not scheduling or refusing to play them but no one had the balls to do that.I know it would have been a bold move but it would have called attention to an issue that deserved attention much more than others we have seen in sports lately.

UNC fans be like.....

giphy.gif

Kentucky fans should never let them forget HOW they escaped. Their multi-million dollar defense boiled down to this:

The NCAA can't punish us because members are allowed to set their own academic standards. And twenty years of passing athletes who never attended class, keeping Julius Peppers eligible when he failed every legitimate class, and putting a numbskull like Rashad McCants on the dean's list when he admitted he never attended a class or did any work IS THE STANDARD OF HONOR AND ACADEMIC RIGOR WE CONSIDER APPROPRIATE.

I don't think Kansas raft can float on that cesspool for long.
The raft has developed a big hole in the bottom.
Maybe a deck chair on the titanic is a better fit? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Eventually they should both go to the bottom of the ocean!

UNC fans know how to type and spell??? Who would have thought?
They don't actually sit behind the computer someone is doing it for them.

I find it interesting that here we are on the cusp of another college basketball season,yet everyone is caught up in watching another scandal unfold(in a Federal Court of Law no less)

The usual suspects are doing their best to dance around issues supported by facts in evidence and common sense that any 10 year old would possess. College basketball just came thru the UNC scandal and the UL hookergate comedy.The NCAA has failed miserably not only in addressing issues but by seemingly being totally unaware of what is going on around them.

Will this whole season play out while the NCAA tries to figure out what to do? Will a cloud of uncertainty hang over the season.Where will ESPN and the rest of the sports media world come down on all that we are seeing? What outlandish and solution worse than the problem take/fix will Jay Bilas come up with?

The NCAA,AAU and the shoe companies are doing their very best to destroy college basketball.They are getting plenty of help form UNC,KU,UL and a host of other schools

I'm glad UK's football season has given us something else to focus on while all this unfolds right in front of us. The season is here but it is like no one notices or well damn ,there is a season of basketball trying to horn in on our scandals,how dare they do that.

Last edited:
Reactions: ORCAT
Oh yes, paying a couple recruits is small potatoes compared to the 20 years of incessant cheating Carolina did. They and their "Carolina Way" are the laughing stock of college basketball. Everyone knows this and agrees with this who isn't a UNC fan- even Carolina alums who aren't involved in athletics will admit it. It is the worst scandal in the history of college basketball, bar none. The only reason they got away with it is a technicality.

Reactions: musrat59 and -BBH-
They can say whatever they like,the NCAA helped them get away with 20 years of cheating on both athletic and academic levels.Other schools had the chance to call them out by not scheduling or refusing to play them but no one had the balls to do that.I know it would have been a bold move but it would have called attention to an issue that deserved attention much more than others we have seen in sports lately.
I agree wholeheartedly with what you say. Nobody has the balls to step up

Reactions: struggler
unCHEAT, the creme de la creme, most tenured cheaters of all time. their plateau of cheatdom will never be equalled.

Everybody outside of UNC knows that the Tar Heels are cheaters, UNC is only deceiving themselves now
And the NCAA. If we can now Jedi mind trick Indianapolis to take down State, Duke, and Kansas, we will find our inner Corleone to declare that today we settle all family business.

ADVERTISEMENT