ADVERTISEMENT

UNCheat's Joel Berry and Bradley testing the NBA draft

Smashcat

All-American
Gold Member
Mar 13, 2012
InsideCarolina‏Verified account@InsideCarolina 4m4 minutes ago
BREAKING: #UNC's Joel Berry, Tony Bradley will test NBA draft process without signing with agent. STORY: http://insideca.ro/FjIr30b7vzZ

C-L38dBXcAAcYAJ.jpg

...and Theo Pinson.

Berry and Pinson will be back, but it sounds like Bradley is going to stay.

I sure hope he does. Then, UNCheat will have only have Maye back in the frontcourt with 3 incoming players (Brooks, Manly, and Huffman). Zero chance they repeat.

Bradley staying wouldn't be all that smart, but stranger things have happened. Don't see Berry or Pinson having really much threat of being drafted anywhere but a flier pick at the end of the 2nd and since neither played at Kentucky (Isaiah Briscoe, Isaac Humphries), they probably come back.

I sure hope he does. Then, UNCheat will have only have Maye back in the frontcourt with 3 incoming players (Brooks, Manly, and Huffman). Zero chance they repeat.
If Carolina loses Berry and Bradley, then they will be one of the worst teams in the ACC and will be lucky to make the NIT.

Their starting lineup would be Jalek Felton, Kenny Williams, Theo Pinson, Luke Maye and Huffman. That"ll be one of the worst UNC lineups in history but I think we would all take a down year after winning the natty the year prior.

If Carolina loses Berry and Bradley, then they will be one of the worst teams in the ACC and will be lucky to make the NIT.

Their starting lineup would be Jalek Felton, Kenny Williams, Theo Pinson, Luke Maye and Huffman. That"ll be one of the worst UNC lineups in history but I think we would all take a down year after winning the natty the year prior.
Perfect group for the NCAA to put on probation for a year.:grimace:

They keep their guys. We don't. Roy has won 3 titles in 12 years (yes I know cheating helped) and we'll be lucky if Cal ever wins another one. But remember Cal's quote about it's not his job to win championships...smdh.

They keep their guys. We don't. Roy has won 3 titles in 12 years (yes I know cheating helped) and we'll be lucky if Cal ever wins another one. But remember Cal's quote about it's not his job to win championships...smdh.

So, you are, what, advocating cheating? Or just bitching about the randomness of the NCAA tournament?

Reactions: Brando Mac
Roy has had a better 12 year run than Cal. Cal has had a better 8 year run than Roy. Choose your preferred endpoint.

Reactions: Brando Mac

Yep, unc** would definitely suck. So will dook if they lose Frank. Now, getting Knox will help both programs a lot.

So you would take Roy's last 8 years over Calipari's??????? Both have one title, Cal has a ton more FFs and has been more dominate with no allegations of cheating......hmmmmm....all of a sudden u dont think Calipari will win again????? Oh my.....

Remember, the purpose of higher education is to prepare people for a chosen career, not for middle aged people to feel good about themselves.....

Last edited:
Roy is, without hyperbole, the worst cheater in college basketball history. Think about that.

Roy also keeps more 5 star players longer than any other program over the last several years- yes, even Duke- by a looong shot. Wonder why that happens? Free co' colers and moonpies?

Ever wonder why Tyler Hansbrough came back for his senior year after winning the NPOY? I sure did. Then I learned about his Swahili and Military History classes. And the job they gave his mom.

We've been watching The Truman Show, courtesy of UNCheat and the NCAA.

These two will return, especially since it's UNC and Roy.

I've grown to expect every contending team except for Kentucky to bring back their non-lottery pick talent (even guys that could go mid-late first round).

So you would take Roy's last 8 years over Calipari's??????? Both have one title, Cal has a ton more FFs and has been more dominate with no allegations of cheating......hmmmmm....all of a sudden u dont think Calipari will win again????? Oh my.....

Remember, the purpose of higher education is to prepare people for a chosen career, not for middle aged people to feel good about themselves.....

All I'm saying is these high profile coaches are judged on how many championships they win. Roy has 3. K has 5. Pitino has 2. Calhoun had 3. I just don't see Cal winning another title because he can't keep decent players for usually more than a year and we will probably never win another title with all freshmen. You have to have some continuity. What happens when Cal leaves for the next coach? He is doomed for failure because there is no way he will recruit like Cal and we will have nothing left.

All I'm saying is these high profile coaches are judged on how many championships they win. Roy has 3. K has 5. Pitino has 2. Calhoun had 3. I just don't see Cal winning another title because he can't keep decent players for usually more than a year and we will probably never win another title with all freshmen. You have to have some continuity. What happens when Cal leaves for the next coach? He is doomed for failure because there is no way he will recruit like Cal and we will have nothing left.

Cal is 10 years younger than those coaches....and 10 years ago, Roy had one, Coach K had 3 and pitino had 1....plus, none had one so quickly at their program. so in 10 years u don't think he can win again

Cal is 10 years younger than those coaches....and 10 years ago, Roy had one, Coach K had 3 and pitino had 1....plus, none had one so quickly at their program. so in 10 years u don't think he can win again
I think Cal is a great coach but I liked his approach at Memphis more than the one at UK. Memphis was pretty solid every year from what I recall but we have an NIT and a couple of 10+ loss seasons because of constant turnover. I am not opposed to the OAD but I don't think we need 4-5 every year either. Maybe get 2 or 3 and then get some solid 4 stars to stick around a few years. Look at UNC this year. They were mostly upperclassmen so our approach is not the only successful one. I'm just afraid that Cal has created this monster that is not going to go away. It is the culture he has created and now we will have to deal with it for better or for worse.

I hope they leave before that whole place burns down! Way past time for the cheats to be punished!

The only one out of those three that might get drafted would be Bradley. Not sure where Berry and Pinson would be going. Overseas for sure, which is fine. Money is still money, even if it's foreign.

It's smart to go get feedback.

Let the scouts break you down and tell you what they need to see from you.

ADVERTISEMENT