ADVERTISEMENT

UNCheat at UL. Who you rooting for?

Might be sound horrible to most here, but I didnt grow up in Kentucky, and have family members that are U6 fans. Both my parents went there even though they are both die hard UK fans. The way I see it, at least U6 is taking their punishment and fired people, while UNCheat weasled out of any accountability by spending millions to find a loophole. Not gonna cheer for U6, but I'll never cheer for UNCheat against anyone, period.

An interesting choice,I guess a UL win helps us maybe,and since they will be non existent on the national scene after this season why not them

Reactions: crestcat
Cheering for UNC to lose.
I couldn't give a rip about UL and I have yet to figure out why anyone has enough respect for that commuter school to hate them. You have to have some measure of respect for something to hate it. They're a cesspool, not worth hating.
But they also aren't worth cheering for, so I'll just cheer for UNC to lose.

This is the beautiful thing about UofL in the ACC. We’re guaranteed a couple of UofL, UNC, and Duke losses.

Since UL cleaned house and somewhat owned up to their crimes, I guess I will pull for them. I will never pull for UNC*** even if they were going up against the Taliban or North Korea. If they were playing Duke I would hope for a sinkhole to open up

UL
I despise UNCheat like no other. I Would take UL winning 3 NC's in a row and Duke winning the next 3 as UNC winning a game or NC. They are disgrace. All the years thinking and saying they were better than everyone. They are UNLV or Baylor FB, SMU FB of 70-80's
They are a crap fanbase and a corrupt school and coaches.

I have been cheering against every team with 8 or more loses. When those teams loose it increases our margin of error.

U6 has 8 loses

deathstar.gif

Whatever helps us the most and I think it would boost our RPI if Louisville wins.

Excuse me, but UL didn't own up to squat. They let Pitino and Jurich run the University into the ground, even through multiple scandals. They mismanaged millions of dollars, ripped off taxpayers, ran a whore house in the dorm and only after getting caught red handed by the FBI paying recruits did they take any action. To this day they're fighting tooth and nail to avoid their punishment.

I'll have to root for U6 in this one. They are no longer a threat by any stretch.

ADVERTISEMENT