ADVERTISEMENT

UNC making fun of UK not going to class...

4b06793521a421893172b6e84ae21446d35c488198e2f03ff57949eeb3a739ac.jpg

IF UNCheat wins it all you will never hear anything more about them being punished.
I firmly believe you will be proven wrong....and I'm certain you will be glad if it happens! Judgment Day is coming for Loserville and UNCheaters

I always find it funny how IU, UNC, and UofL fans fall back on the "UK cheats" insults when IU has been on probation recently, Louisville and UNC are both under severe investigations by the NCAA, and UK hasn't had an infraction in, what, 30 years?

I always find it funny how IU, UNC, and UofL fans fall back on the "UK cheats" insults when IU has been on probation recently, Louisville and UNC are both under severe investigations by the NCAA, and UK hasn't had an infraction in, what, 30 years?
Yep, but they're idiots so...you have to factor that in...

Reactions: brianpoe
I ended reading for a while at the uncheats site, which looks like first grad kid's designed the site! It's so funny! They are scared, most of them are. Said Roy will get out coached again by UK, or KU! Funny as heck, but I'm so tired, I'm going to bed.... I may get back on their site again in the morning just to have a laugh!!!!! GO BIG BLUE!!!! GREAT WIN !! :clap: [banana]

Both the media, UNC, and the NCAA have been as quiet as possible while dragging it out. Most of their fans had no clue what the magnitude even is. They won't research it, and when they do, they fall back on administration propoganda.

I'm not surprised in the least.​

Both the media, UNC, and the NCAA have been as quiet as possible while dragging it out. Most of their fans had no clue what the magnitude even is. They won't research it, and when they do, they fall back on administration propoganda.

I'm not surprised in the least.​

Something tells me that anything that will happen to them, if it does, happens after this season's over. Their recruiting has absolutely suffered as a result of this and most of their key pieces are gone after this season. UNC, with or without the punishment, is in for some hard times in the near future.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT