ADVERTISEMENT

UNC keeps losing

ktbug

All-SEC
May 29, 2001
and they may get serious about investigating Roy's connection to fake classes.
ND has a pretty good team.

Not sure they can ditch Roy. He knows where the bodies are buried.

Originally posted by Smashcat:
There are so damn many of them do you think he remembers where they all are?

Kind of funny how more UK fans care about UNC than they do. Only one negative post about tonights game on the Heels' board. I'll give it to them...when they lose, nobody jumps ship and goes bat chit crazy like they do on this side.

Originally posted by Louis_Skunt:
Kind of funny how more UK fans care about UNC than they do. Only one negative post about tonights game on the Heels' board. I'll give it to them...when they lose, nobody jumps ship and goes bat chit crazy like they do on this side.
Maybe you should stay over there with those cheaters then?

I agree, they're above all criticism on everything.

One negative post? Um, ok. Guess all those posts bashing Roy were actually positive? Who knew?

This post was edited on 1/6 1:28 AM by SilentsAreGolden

Originally posted by SilentsAreGolden:

One negative post? Um, ok. Guess all those posts bashing Roy were actually positive? Who knew?

This post was edited on 1/6 1:28 AM by SilentsAreGolden
I see one thread, didnt bother opening it though.

Originally posted by BluegrassBaron:

Maybe you should stay over there with those cheaters then?
Easy on the assumptions. I'm a UK fan and already blacklisted on that board. Just pointing out a obvious fact on how UNC fans dont go bananas when they lose like UK fans. I hate losing more than anything, but I'm not going to hammer the players/coach/system for hours and hours. Dont forget, our fans were livid at Cal last year after losing to USC and Ark. Imagine that, angry at Cal? Best coach in the country and people on here actually thought we possibly need to go another route.

Well louis, that's because anyone who doesn't toe the company line of "ignorance is bliss" is banned immediately from that site. They have very little posters over there, and there's no regard with the flow of information.

There's no one really there except those that have been allowed there. And if you're allowed there, you will fall in line. Thus no threads about anything remotely close to the truth or reality.

This post was edited on 1/6 1:47 AM by .S&C.

If you consider that there are regularly 5 to 10 times (plus) more fans on this site (5 times now at 1:40AM), then you should be able to understand why we post more threads on various topics here than they do over on the THR ghost town.

^^^

It's amazing to me that we still have people that don't get the fact that we have so many more posters here and THAT IS WHY we have so many different respondes to situations; More so than most boards.

Like this guy comparing a board with 250 posters an average Vs. This board with thousands.

It's completely ridiculous.

Best coach in the country and people on here actually thought we possibly need to go another route.

People were wanting Cal gone last year?

Care to drop any names, because although I remember criticism, I can't recall anyone - even the lunatic fringe - demanding a new coach.

On paper their suppossed to have talent, they have at least 6 MCD'ers. Clearly though their FR are either not that skilled or roy is holding them back, looks more unskilled to me.

Tar Heels appear to be a very disfunctional bunch. Players have know idea what their role is. Tokoto is a turnover bad shot taking machine.

Originally posted by IdaCat:
If you consider that there are regularly 5 to 10 times (plus) more fans on this site (5 times now at 1:40AM), then you should be able to understand why we post more threads on various topics here than they do over on the THR ghost town.
yep

Umm, false. UNC fans freak out with the best of them. They're just really beaten down right now with the past couples seasons of disappointment, Roy's troubles on the recruiting trail and the scandal. I'm loving it personally.

Originally posted by AnarchoNeoLuddite:
On paper their suppossed to have talent, they have at least 6 MCD'ers. Clearly though their FR are either not that skilled or roy is holding them back, looks more unskilled to me.
Of course, they still have talent, but it's not the ELITE talent UK, Arizona, Duke and Kansas are getting these days.

Look at Roy's two title teams. Not only did he have legit top-flight Grade-A talent, but he also benefited from guys like Felton, May, McCants (lol), Hansbrough, Lawson, Ellington, etc. staying until they were upperclassmen. Roy needs a lot of talent AND for that talent to stick around for his system to really run well.

I mean, Paige is their ONLY outside threat. He's good, but the stress of being their only perimeter weapon has wore him down this year. Meeks is a great piece. Pinson has some potential. I don't know what's up with Justin Jackson- he was terrific in the McD AA game but hasn't impressed me at all this year.

Originally posted by wcc31:

Umm, false. UNC fans freak out with the best of them. They're just really beaten down right now with the past couples seasons of disappointment, Roy's troubles on the recruiting trail and the scandal. I'm loving it personally.
My guess is their mods clean it up and make it nothing but sweetness and light.

Originally posted by Son_Of_Saul:

Best coach in the country and people on here actually thought we possibly need to go another route.

People were wanting Cal gone last year?

Care to drop any names, because although I remember criticism, I can't recall anyone - even the lunatic fringe - demanding a new coach.
I don't recall anyone saying that but it got close. One regular was openly questioning Cal's entire approach to the game. And, some others joined in. I think there was a hint of wanting Cal gone but that was the most I saw.

Originally posted by Old_Red:
Originally posted by wcc31:

My guess is their mods clean it up and make it nothing but sweetness and light.
It always has been about image with UNC.

Originally posted by Bert Higginbotha:

Each UNC loss diminishes UK's win.
It also diminishes their program and puts us further ahead in all time wins.

I'm sorry, but I want UNCheat to lose every game they play.

This post was edited on 1/6 10:06 AM by BluegrassBaron

It also diminishes their program and put us further ahead in all time wins.

I'm sorry, but I want UNCheat to lose every game they play.
Ditto!

After the loss, one UNC*** player said the reason they are struggling this year is because "book learnin hard. thought college basketball was either/or."

And extents our total wins lead.

When you also have wins over UL (on the road)), Texas, KU (by 30), Providence, UCLA (by 1 million), etc, etc - who cares about the diminishing value of the unc win?

UK doesn't need any help from anyone this year in regards to schedule strength. When you beat the crap out of every team you play, SOS doesn't mean anything.

Originally posted by Dennis Reynolds:

When you also have wins over UL (on the road)), Texas, KU (by 30), Providence, UCLA (by 1 million), etc, etc - who cares about the diminishing value of the unc win?
UNC isn't on the radar anyways - Kansas passed them for second place

Originally posted by TankedCat:

Yes, they are. And even if they aren't, that's no excuse to pull for them to win games. That's asinine.

Some of you need to understand that UNC's program going to hell in a handbasket is a GOOD thing for the Kentucky program.

Originally posted by TankedCat:

Yes, they are. And even if they aren't, that's no excuse to pull for them to win games. That's asinine.

Some of you need to understand that UNC's program going to hell in a handbasket is a GOOD thing for the Kentucky program.
you'd be hard pressed to find a bigger UNC hater. I pull for UL to beat them in the ACC.

But they aren't going to eclipse Kansas in all time wins any time soon. If you don't realize that, then you are not seeing the impact of the whole "hell in the handbasket" picture you're painting.

They are off the radar - and its a good thing

This post was edited on 1/6 2:24 PM by TankedCat

Roy Williams, under whose 12 years "leadership" the numbers of basketball players routed through a bogus "African American" curriculum to promote his career as Coach at UNCheat EXPLODED to over three times the number of "student-athletes" whose collegiate experience was undermined by academic fraud during the 30 year tenure of Dean Smith.
UNC Basketball players' total enrollment in bogus AFAM classes by each coach:
Dean Smith- 54

Bill Guthridge-17
Matt Doherty- 42
Roy Williams- 167

Originally posted by docholiday51:
Originally posted by Smashcat:
There are so damn many of them do you think he remembers where they all are?
Roy is the SGT. Shultz of college basketball, he knows nothing and he sees noting.

ADVERTISEMENT