ADVERTISEMENT

UL's Jaylen Johnson Hiring Agent... Seek Professional Career

Anyone who has a chance to jump to the pro's before UL's punishment is handed down would be wise to do so. I'm sure Pitino and Jurich are trying to convince all that nothing else will happen, but Mitchell will be quite upset when he's sitting at home watching the tourney next March due to another post-season ban for UL.

smart decision.

whatever his draft stock is this year (and there isnt one) is going to be the same next year. why play a year for free and risk injury? go figure out what it takes to be a pro and start now rather than waste a year.

Reactions: beasleythecard
And some of you are mad about Briscoe.

Really though, what was another year going to do? If they weren't our rival, I wouldn't have heard of the guy, and Rick has never been known to help a guy vault into the lottery with another season, so if you want to play basketball for money, especially with the personal life stuff he's dealing with, now is the time.

He could play ten years of college basketball and not be a first round pick. But the top 30 guys in a given year aren't the only ones drawing a paycheck.

Really hope he doesn't think he will be drafted.Wants to help his family so I hope he makes money overseas.

This picture just got me to thinking about this saying. Why would rats desert a sinking ship, since if it sinks they are going to be in the water anyway. Why not wait until there is no other choice? That was your moment of zen.

This picture just got me to thinking about this saying. Why would rats desert a sinking ship, since if it sinks they are going to be in the water anyway. Why not wait until there is no other choice? That was your moment of zen.

I think from a physics standpoint, the full ship finally going under would cause quite the pull and likely drag you down with it. You'd want to be clear of the ship before that moment.

Reactions: sefus12
Good. Decent player who played well against us this year. This hurts them. They have mediocre inside players even with him. This makes them even worse in the interior. They lose their two best rebounders in Mathiang and Johnson, and don't have much coming in to replace them. Malik Williams wants to play on the perimiter, and the other big guy recruit is a project. Now, Mitchell needs to GTFO.

A team with a frontcourt of Anus Mahmoud and Ray Spalding won't sniff a title. Freshmen will be backing them up. They only go 4 deep at the 4 and 5, and one of those is a project. They will get abused on the boards next season. Mathiang and Johnson were very good rebounders. You take them off this past years team, and they struggle to make the tourney. Look for Matz Stockman to "magically" rejoin the team.

Because of this forearm Johnson delivered to the biggest punk ( Grayson Allen ) in college BB. He will always be one of my all time favorite UL players. BELIEVE ME. It takes something special for me to like a UL player.

I was disappointed in you Beas. Didn't I see you write some BS post on your forum apologizing? Or was I dreaming that? I didn't open the thread, just read the heading.
on that forum you either suck up and toe the line or they ban you. I am a louisville fan, and respect UK and for that respect I have for UK the zipp ran card site banned me.

zipp owns the forum.

Reactions: Kentucky31
on that forum you either suck up and toe the line or they ban you. I am a louisville fan, and respect UK and for that respect I have for UK the zipp ran card site banned me.

zipp owns the forum.
Zipperhead is one of the world's biggest morons. Why do you guys put up with that turd? I've NEVER seen a poster on any forum that can match his stupidity. He has to work extremely hard at being such a stupid douche because there's no way it can come naturally.

So why did coach K cross the boat ?

Zipperhead is one of the world's biggest morons. Why do you guys put up with that turd? I've NEVER seen a poster on any forum that can match his stupidity. He has to work extremely hard at being such a stupid douche because there's no way it can come naturally.
Zipp licked Pitino's residue on the table at Porcini

Reactions: BourbonBalz
ADVERTISEMENT