ADVERTISEMENT

UL shutdown due to Covid

Because believe it or not, there’s still other illnesses out there besides the fake Covid!

Hard to believe right? Since it wasn’t approved by FOX or CNN.

Let's not turn this into something political. But I'm curious: Do you believe that Covid is fake?

crazy huh?

Yeah, for sure. I saw this heartbreaking video last week on NBC of a woman basically on her deathbed. Some hospital in New Orleans, I think. She was angry with her doctors because they kept telling her she had Covid. But she felt that Covid was a media hoax and so in her mind, the medical staff were keeping her true illness from her.

It simultaneously makes me angry, perplexed, sad, etc.

It’s going to happen to every program I'm afraid.

Heck, KU played a guy that looked like he had ebola, it's just a matter of time before all our players get it.

Yep every program will get it. Zero risk not an option. How they respond is the key. Perseverance and flexibility will be required to get through this season but it can absolutely be done.

Because believe it or not, there’s still other illnesses out there besides the fake Covid!

Hard to believe right? Since it wasn’t approved by FOX or CNN.

Believe me, COVID is very real! Me and my wife have had it for a week and she is definitely still struggling. She has underlying health issues, but it’s 100% real!

Yeah, for sure. I saw this heartbreaking video last week on NBC of a woman basically on her deathbed. Some hospital in New Orleans, I think. She was angry with her doctors because they kept telling her she had Covid. But she felt that Covid was a media hoax and so in her mind, the medical staff were keeping her true illness from her.

It simultaneously makes me angry, perplexed, sad, etc.

my friend has it currently. Perfectly healthy young lady, no issues prior. Now she can’t breath and walk at the same time, basically lying in bed, said she feels worse than she ever has in her life. Said shefeels like she can’t get a breath, and told me that is the scariest thing ever. I feel bad for her. She’ll recover, but it isn’t good.

ADVERTISEMENT