ADVERTISEMENT

ul player talking trash.

Pride usually goeth BEFORE the fall; with UofLoL, they talk smack when they're ALREADY 0-4 against the non-G5s and FCS of the world. I hope Addazio takes note of this and runs up the score. Surely, he'll have the opportunity against this sorry bunch.

Now we just need someone to ask a Boston College defensive player what he’s seen from UL’s offense

Posters, why do you let a bunch of LOSERS even get you to reply. I was taught to never argue with a fool, because they will beat you down to their level, and win every time.

OLD STOLL FIELD GUY!

Well in his defense that is the only justified criticism of Benny.
Actually it's NOT justified. Because, he's not slow. Slow running backs aren't getting Heisman looks. He's not Barry Sanders, or, for that matter, Boom Williams, but Snell has reasonable NFL level speed.

Actually it's NOT justified. Because, he's not slow. Slow running backs aren't getting Heisman looks. He's not Barry Sanders, or, for that matter, Boom Williams, but Snell has reasonable NFL level speed.

I don’t care Benny’s call to fame is rough bruising running. He doesn’t have breakaway speed that’s no knock on Benny at all but he honestly isn’t as fast as most backs

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT