ADVERTISEMENT

UL fans rally for team in front of strip club

Oldbluefart

Sophomore
Mar 23, 2014
Louisville, KY
9930258_G.jpg

Fans of UL held a rally after their game against Duke on Saturday.
From the looks of them, think some of them would have benefited more by going to weight watchers first.
When I first saw the photo on WDRB front page, I thought they were giving away more free phones or in waiting in line for the liquor store to open.
They haven't lost their appetite thru all these sex scandals going on down there, that's for sure.

They should be holding a rally for the BOT to clean house from capt. combover on down. I've never seen a more tone deaf bunch of morons in my life. Baskeeball!!!!!

Last edited:
They should be hold a rally for the BOT to clean house from capt. combover on down. I've never seen a more tone deaf bunch of morons in my life. Baskeeball!!!!!
They seem to favor a dirty house over there.

Reactions: bigbluelou
9930258_G.jpg

From the looks of them, think some of them would have benefited more by going to weight watchers first.
When I first saw the photo on WDRB front page, I thought they were giving away more free phones or in waiting in line for the liquor store to open.
They haven't lost their appetite thru all these sex scandals going on down there, that's for sure.

Bottom line is they have no shame

Reactions: Brando Mac
9930258_G.jpg

Oh look, they're throwing up gang signals.

9930258_G.jpg

I have as much sports hatred for The Squirtinals as anyone but I'm pretty sure that pic is taken on campus. Not that the building won't be a strip club once recruiting ramps back up but I live in Louisville and I've seen these buildings.

Why are there so many
Posts about rainbows
And what's on the other side
Rainbow's are visions
They're only illusions
And rainbows have nothing to hide

The earth will never flood again!

Across the street from this picture is Minardi Hall. These are the new dorms that is being built across the street from Slick Rick's Strip Club.
This is on 4th Street right next to the Student Activities Center Building.
I pass this multiple times a day.

Reactions: Cat78Scot
you're a joke that only uses stereotypes for one direction. you're the typical type that is scared to death to call it both ways thinking offending the majority is tough when its easier than a whore.

I bet you've been screaming in the closet all day over how well a white kid named willis has been lately.

How dare Uk fans like a kentucky kid playing on that court!!! those hillbilly racist!!!!!

Call what both ways? What's your deal with the me hating white guys thing? Where did you get that? Being a white dude from Kentucky, am I not allowed to make fun of other white dudes from Kentucky from time to time? Why does that get your panties in such a bunch? Do minorities just sit around and make fun of your whiteness all day or something? Seems like a strange thing to get worked up over.

I support all our Cats. Really proud of Derek for the way he's played since the Auburn game, and yes, I thought he didn't deserve the calls for PT he received on this board from his freshman year to mid-January ... until he started rebounding and playing defense like the coaching staff asked him to do. Isaac, ALSO WHITE, is coming along well too. He should be a force for us inside over the next 2-3 seasons.

But instead of deflecting to "racist against my own race" ole me, in this thread, you took a shot at a guy because he lives out west. You insinuated he was a gay pu$$y because he resides in Seattle. Should we insinuate you are either a) a Three 6 mafia loving gangsta or b) a fatass redneck with BBQ sauce all over your chin(s) because you live in Memphis?

Of course not. That would be childish.

So chill out. Crack open a cold one and relax, whitey. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I don't know which is more disgusting, the under-aged prostitution that went on at UofL or the fact that 95% of their fanbase doesn't have a problem with it. If that happened at UK I would be embarrassed and would want us to clean house.

Reactions: Oldbluefart
Call what both ways? What's your deal with the me hating white guys thing? Where did you get that? Being a white dude from Kentucky, am I not allowed to make fun of other white dudes from Kentucky from time to time? Why does that get your panties in such a bunch? Do minorities just sit around and make fun of your whiteness all day or something? Seems like a strange thing to get worked up over.

I support all our Cats. Really proud of Derek for the way he's played since the Auburn game, and yes, I thought he didn't deserve the calls for PT he received on this board from his freshman year to mid-January ... until he started rebounding and playing defense like the coaching staff asked him to do. Isaac, ALSO WHITE, is coming along well too. He should be a force for us inside over the next 2-3 seasons.

But instead of deflecting to "racist against my own race" ole me, in this thread, you took a shot at a guy because he lives out west. You insinuated he was a gay pu$$y because he resides in Seattle. Should we insinuate you are either a) a Three 6 mafia loving gangsta or b) a fatass redneck with BBQ sauce all over your chin(s) because you live in Memphis?

Of course not. That would be childish.

So chill out. Crack open a cold one and relax, whitey. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I'm not surprised you missed the point. You only see your point, and I get that.

The guy used a stereotype against Kentucky people basically calling them fat because they are from Kentucky. So, I went with the stereotype for west coast guys being metro types.

It's that simple.

You're always using slang language for kentucky people and insinuating they like guys like derek because they're white and everyones just "a big ole racist redneck". You actually say it a lot, to the point where it's quite bizarre. I'm just throwing it back at you. This is Kentucky's team. People like players from the state because they usually understand the program more than a typical recruit. It's got nothing to do with race, so stop insinuating motives on everyone.

The rainbow comment was about THE SKY, as in roll eyes, but of course, OMG THATS A SLUR!!! Seattle boy should take a break.

If that guy can't take what he dishes out, then he shouldn't dish it. You want to insinuate people are racsit and want derek to play well because he's white, then get ready for some of us to call you on it.

I want Hawkins to succeed as much as Derek Willis, and so does most Uk fans.

That's all I'm saying. It's not a big deal, it's just, damn. We got it.

Last edited:
I don't know which is more disgusting, the under-aged prostitution that went on at UofL or the fact that 95% of their fanbase doesn't have a problem with it. If that happened at UK I would be embarrassed and would want us to clean house.

This is the biggest difference in each fan base. But UL has been a crooked institution for a very long time so it's really no surprise that they operate their athletics the way they do.

The most UL fan pic ever. Wifebeaters, flat bills, hats on backwards, sweatpants, jorts, stained jeans, lard azzes, faded shirts, man t!tties, shirts too small, beer guts, and a girl with yoga pants, with her Sunday shoes on without socks. You've got it all.

Last edited:
Reactions: Oldbluefart
ADVERTISEMENT