ADVERTISEMENT

UL arrogance converting to meltdown

STUCKNBIG10

All-SEC
Aug 30, 2006
God, if you want a good laugh, check out all of their bluster this week...most of them predicting a blowout. LOL, so little football knowledge on their boards, they have no idea that Clemson has Alabama-like talent across the board while UL has one player. Their tears are delicious.

We would have given Clemson a better game
What's that supposed to mean?

We have warts but we are also very stout on D.
This team has a shot...a long shot...but a shot none the less...to play for a national title this season....

Call me crazy but the stars are aligning folks...

The talent the coaching, favorable schedule etc. etc.

It'll be interesting to see how UL looks when Jackson leaves. I haven't been that impressed with any other area of their team this year honestly. They usually have a good defense but even that seems to have taken a step back this year.

Reactions: WildcatDJ
Heisman. But, but, but, Lamar Jackson threw for over 300 yards and had 400 yards in a losing cause. Nevermind that 200 of those passing yards came after they were down 33-7. He even threw for more yards than Kelly Bryant!

This team has a shot...a long shot...but a shot none the less...to play for a national title this season....

You are crazy. We would need to win the SEC outright. That ain't happening.

God, if you want a good laugh, check out all of their bluster this week...most of them predicting a blowout. LOL, so little football knowledge on their boards, they have no idea that Clemson has Alabama-like talent across the board while UL has one player. Their tears are delicious.

Jackson has like 1 quality win and has more INT's than TD's in those games. So tired of hearing about a player who can't win against quality teams.

Reactions: STUCKNBIG10
They weren't wrong in predicting a blowout..a blowout it was hahaha!

Reactions: STUCKNBIG10

I think it's time to put the bottle down, Friend.

A handfull of teams have the ability to run with Bama. We are not one such team. Improved? Yes. Good enough to usurp Alabama? No.

Not only that, but throwing the ball to pad his stats against Clemson's second and third stringers. What a bunch of bush league jackasses.

His Heisman is the biggest joke ever. He's an overrated player. Can't perform when it actually matters.

Reactions: ColonelCat
If LSU got buried at Mississippi State, we have next to no chance at beating them. Fitzgerald is the best QB in the SEC.

If LSU got buried at Mississippi State, we have next to no chance at beating them. Fitzgerald is the best QB in the SEC.

That was my upset pick this week. LSU is completely overrated and they were stupid to give Ed Orgeron that job. He isn't gonna last long in Baton Rouge. That game in Starkville will be very tough no doubt.

Reactions: catmanC15

Good Lord.
How 'bout we actually win a Bowl game before we go unseating Alabama as the big cheese in the SEC?
SMH.

Apparently Bobby isn't up to the standards of the UofL fan base.

They need to call Nick Saban to get them right because they are the best program in the country.

Please don't make us look as delusional as the freaks to the west.:pray:

Geez let me dream..,

UK held Carolina to 13 points In Columbia without Jordan Jones.

We have a potential super star developing in Bowden and we are currently only giving up 15.3 ppg with 2 of our first three away from Commonwealth.

The schedule is favorable with UF and UT at home and no Bama or Auburn.

Stephen Johnson is Kool Hand Luke in disguise and Snell is a bruiser.

As a big UK fan I hate to be a naysayer, but those of you here know me. I don't know why our fans are criticizing UL for losing to the #3 team in the country, defending national champs, instead of talking about our team's great win against South Carolina. I hope they lose every game, but it really makes us look petty to spend our time and energy talking about their game instead of ours. And they may only have one player, but he will be the best football player on the field when we play them. We should worry about us and enjoy this potential historic run and quit bitching about them.

As a big UK fan I hate to be a naysayer, but those of you here know me. I don't know why our fans are criticizing UL for losing to the #3 team in the country, defending national champs, instead of talking about our team's great win against South Carolina. I hope they lose every game, but it really makes us look petty to spend our time and energy talking about their game instead of ours. And they may only have one player, but he will be the best football player on the field when we play them. We should worry about us and enjoy this potential historic run and quit bitching about them.
It's called a hated rivalry...deal with it...

Some of us are capable of multitasking. And I don't see anyone bitching about UL tonite. The tards are a fraud and it was once again proved emphatically tonite.

ADVERTISEMENT