ADVERTISEMENT

UKs schedule is very favorable the next 9 games

It’s cupcakes for a while but I’ll say this. I don’t want this team anyone we good competition for at least 3 more weeks. Trust me on that. They need to reboot.

We should head to Tuscaloosa 12-2 and back in the top 5.

As far as difficulty, at Arkansas (which is last game of the year) will be the only game we play the rest of the way that will rival v Mich St on neutral floor and at Zags.

Maybe Kansas in Rupp and that game is not until late Jan.

So 2 of our 4 toughest games have already been played in Nov!
Kudos to anyone who thinks this team could win nine straight that includes UCLA and Michigan. Neither are great, but neither are the Cats.

I'll take the under on the 12. What's the money line? Lets revisit this prior to the Bama game.

Unfortunately, I'm afraid a schedule that is "very favorable" is code for teams that offer us such a talent advantage that we can win without our HC having to bother with film study, game planning, offensive play design, defensive strategy, improved FT shooting, and the like.

Not sure about the down-range benefit of an easy-street stretch like this, but time will tell.

GBB!

Against these powerhouses coming up, I have a feeling Oscar runs the right plays and the shooters make 3’s. Cal will claim that they now know how to run the offense. Then here comes a good team and we revert back to the Gonzaga game.

• Love
Reactions: The Snoke
It’s true but it’s not a good thing. It means two-thirds of our chances of getting a good seed have already been pissed away.

The losses wouldn't be bad but at the same rate we'd have to grab some quality wins along the way.

In terms of like a 1 or 2 seed. I don't really think Michigan moves the needle all that much. UL definitely doesn't. UCLA maybe. Kansas yes. The games vs UT. I mean there's opportunities there still.
Lots of opportunities left. TN, AR, AUBURN and AL are all ranked. We play TN and AR two times each. We also have KU and UCLA that are both ranked. Michigan sits just outside at 29th. Tx AM and Miss St are also just outside of the top 25.

It's more about quad wins, we still have a lot of quad 1 games left that are very winnable for us. The only thing that happened so far was that we just limited are margin for error a bit going forward. Losses early in the season won't hurt you near as bad as losses late in the season.

Lots of opportunities left. TN, AR, AUBURN and AL are all ranked. We play TN and AR two times each. We also have KU and UCLA that are both ranked. Michigan sits just outside at 29th. Tx AM and Miss St are also just outside of the top 25.

It's more about quad wins, we still have a lot of quad 1 games left that are very winnable for us. The only thing that happened so far was that we just limited are margin for error a bit going forward. Losses early in the season won't hurt you near as bad as losses late in the season.

I agree plenty of opportunities.
But we didn't do ourselves any favors dropping both these games.

I agree plenty of opportunities.
But we didn't do ourselves any favors dropping both these games.
You never do yourself any favors by losing, but we didn't quite do the damage a lot of people act like either. A bigger concern is how disinterested we looked in the first half of the Zaga game. 2nd half was better, but that first half we had no energy or awareness. It was odd because we were very engaged in the Mich St. game. We just failed to excute at the end of that one, defensively and from the line.

Reactions: The_Answer1313
Can you name a team that doesn't play cupcakes, besides the actual cupcakes? You do understand teams get better playing against lesser competition because it allows them to build repetition and confidence, which ideally carries over to the bigger moments, right? Continuing to play games against the better teams isn't going to magically create a better team.
Then we should never do it.

• Haha
Reactions: bookerfan66

Joined Sunday at 4:28 pm.

This must be HerrosHeroes' alt account.

Reactions: bookerfan66

As far as difficulty, at Arkansas (which is last game of the year) will be the only game we play the rest of the way that will rival v Mich St on neutral floor and at Zags.

ATM Michigan, UCLA, Kansas are losses. Alabama and Arkansas will be tough games. History says Cal leads this team to a loss at UT too.

I have heard that line a few too many times.. this team could literally lose to anyone with a pulse.

Can you name a team that doesn't play cupcakes, besides the actual cupcakes? You do understand teams get better playing against lesser competition because it allows them to build repetition and confidence, which ideally carries over to the bigger moments, right? Continuing to play games against the better teams isn't going to magically create a better team.
Boy your basketball IQ is very low

A great team would only lose four more games.
uk hasnt showed to be a great team yet. So as right now my prediction is they lose eight games going into the tournament. So six more losses spread out through the season. They must be spread out. they cannot have any back-to-backs l's ,
I don't think this is a back-to-back loss type of team but I don't know.

So you think we now are in that part of the schedule which is down to our level where we may win some games?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT