UKs D has only given up 19 pts in the last 8 Qs

HerrosHeroes

All-American
Aug 16, 2018
4 of those Qs were v #1 Georgia.

The Defense is becoming scary good.

About 2 pts a Quarter the last 2 games.
Ole Miss better be ready.

For the math challenged, thats less than 10 pts a gm (9.5) over the last two games.

Dangerous

Last edited:
Reactions: bigblueinsanity
The defense has definitely been looking stout so far, although you could argue they haven’t faced their toughest tests yet.

The season from this point likely hinges on the offense though. No matter how well the defense plays, we aren’t winning many SEC games if any at all by scoring in the 10-15 points.

Yah, we’ll see how good this defense really is next week. I’m not sold on them.
I’m sold on them. They’ve been solid, especially against the run, however what I’m not sold on is their propensity to have the occasional blown coverage. Teams like Ole Miss and UT feast on those mistakes. We have to find a way to minimize that. I do take some solace in the fact the kept a guy like Carson Beck in check for the most part. He’s likely a first round pick.

We need to be able to rush the qb with 4 guys and we have to score. Our D is great but I doubt we hold them to 13 like we did UGA

Ole Miss will score points. So will UT. They don't just do that to UK

UK will need at least 28 to win either game. 21 if we score on defense or special teams. But they can't expect defense to make those two games a rock fight.

Reactions: CrimsonCats
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT