ADVERTISEMENT

UK will NOT play Bellarmine this week

If no one else was available then okay

guessing the UofL game won’t be rescheduled?

Again, it’s about scheduling, who’s willing to travel to Rupp (because we aren’t giving up a home game), and all kinds of logistics.

Holiday week on top of that.

This was completely out of our control.
True, hard to find someone to fill in last minute. Glad we’ve got a game but man, it sucks losing a marquee matchup

Reactions: G-PIP
I would prefer a more marquee game to replace UL, but at least they are playing.
Same. But the ESPN guys said it too. Holiday week. Zags after their game maybe sending guys home.

Texas may not have wanted to come to Rupp. Or wanted us to come there too quickly.

We did the best we could I’m sure.

Honestly, not much UK can do about it. Out of their control really. At least they are playing if this is true.
Will be the first time UK and UofL haven't played since they started in the mid 80's I reckon.

I sent some over your way for when you look over Nate Oats resume again. Be sure to zoom out so you can see all 6 seasons at once, merry christmas
Nate Oats first 6 years of coaching are better than Cal's. Look it up in between your looking up "other" stuff on your computer.
Maybe Cal will notice you outside his house one of these days.

Considering the gripes, we did the best we could.

In-state school. Opponent that’s played a decent schedule.
Just stop. You always place the blame everywhere but where it should be, it's usually the refs fault whenever we lose.
You keep saying "not our fault" and "what were we supposed to do, this is Louisville's fault". Just stop.
This is UK, you mean to tell me someone better wouldn't kill to come into Rupp to play? Come on now.

Gonazaga wasn’t coming to Rupp arena to play on 2 days notice…unlikely any major opponent would. We only got UNC in Vegas due to luck of the other game being cancelled and both teams already being there
Because folks think two teams can just be ready to teleport on a moments notice to play.

Reactions: Graham51
How about UK hater Forde breaking UK news?

Rick must have texted his minion to let him know Cal didn’t want to travel to the ‘greatest arena in the world’…blah blah

ADVERTISEMENT