ADVERTISEMENT

UK will NOT play Bellarmine this week

giphy.gif

Kyle Tucker said UK has a team to play and it will be announced on Cal's show.

Only in state school where a home and home makes sense. Murray has a tiny arena. I can’t see the athletics dept losing fan attendance and a cut of sales that way. Diddle is nothing as tiny but it’s not big.

I would still like to see the rotation of the Commonwealth Div 1s come to Rupp though.
good points

still

ugh

but actually I don't care as long as its not an additional cupcake to the schedule. Replacing one, who cares. I can't get any less interested in that game, so maybe a Kentucky team will raise it.

Sources are now telling me it's going to be Transy, no offense, because they just have to walk down the street. Keep it in this thread please.

We could have an inter squad scrimmage (Allen might get some playing time that way)

Bring in WVa. so Oscar and Huggins can catch up on old times.

They are ranked. Louisville is not. I would rather play Louisville to beat down powder, but this would be better game for the resume.
Maybe but just not a team to get excited about. Especially when Gonzaga was mentioned.

I said those 6 years, learn to read. If a coach won 2 national titles in 6 years that’s a different story. Pitino was a fine hire, already been to a final four. Tubby was a bad coach, bad example. He brought a national championship so it’s forgiven. Hall was part of the staff, so you want Antigua do you?

I’ll bring hooked on phonics next time you stop by Cals house with your pitchfork and a bag of manure. I was gonna feed it to his dog but you can just keep it for lunch
I read fine. Your own points are nonsense so you start trying to deflect to make personal attacks. It's what folks do when their points are easily refuted like yours are.
Good thing you'weren't picking the next coach after Rupp. Je B Hall wouldn't fit your requirements. Stick to gaming or what ever it is you do.

I read fine. Your own points are nonsense so you start trying to deflect to make personal attacks. It's what folks do when their points are easily refuted like yours are.
Good thing you'weren't picking the next coach after Rupp. Je B Hall wouldn't fit your requirements. Stick to gaming or what ever it is you do.
I clearly said it’s those first 6 years of Oats or Calipari thats not good enough to coach here. It’s not that 6 years is not enough to be a head coach here in general. It depends, theres not a hard and fast rule.

But if someone come up to me and say hey I got this great coach to lead the best program - he been coaching for 6 years and got to the sweet 16 one time... I’d tell him I’m not interested in the vacuum thanks for the offer and close the front door simple as that.

I clearly said it’s those first 6 years of Oats or Calipari thats not good enough to coach here. It’s not that 6 years is not enough to be a head coach here in general. It depends, theres not a hard and fast rule.

But if someone come up to me and say hey I got this great coach to lead the best program - he been coaching for 6 years and got to the sweet 16 one time... I’d tell him I’m not interested in the vacuum thanks for the offer and close the front door simple as that.
Then you would exclude, Coach K, Knight, Dean Smith, and most every coach that has ever coached. Bellichek wouldn't have gotten the Pats job. The list goes on and on.
But hey, keep thinking the way you do, I'm sure the people around you get a huge kick over it.

If we are going to play trash teams at Rupp like we have this year, at least schedule schools from Kentucky. I would like to see Murray St, Morehead, WkU or EKU before North Florida.

Then you would exclude, Coach K, Knight, Dean Smith, and most every coach that has ever coached. Bellichek wouldn't have gotten the Pats job. The list goes on and on.
But hey, keep thinking the way you do, I'm sure the people around you get a huge kick over it.
What? I would exclude about every single failed coach in basketball history. I’m sure you ask UNC fans right about now they’ll agree with me. They could hire new, unproven coaches for the next 200 years and never find another Dean Smith.

But if they would’ve made another hire like they did Roy Williams they’d be just fine. They let Kansas take that risk and it worked out fine. It’s allowed to work out. They let the pawns go first then made their move. There’s your chess lesson for the day that’s a good game.

ADVERTISEMENT