ADVERTISEMENT

UK vs Wright State ..Home opener...

CloverforkCat

Junior
Jun 3, 2013
Home opener today @ The Cliff, UK sending out soph. Dylan Dwyer against the Raiders. The 2nd mid-week start for the lefty, started out well down at USC Upstate, then found trouble in the 3rd inning.
Hopefully the weather will allow a pretty well played game, supposed to be around 40 degrees, and partly sunny. UK is 5-2 on the season, while Wright State comes in at 2-4.

UK wins over Wright State 7-1, their record goes to 6-2 on the season. Cats get 9 hits and draw 7 walks today, Kyle Barrett gets I believe, his 1st HR as a Wildcat. UK uses 5 or 6 different pitchers, most were pretty effective.
UK hosts Dayton, weather permitting, tomorrow at 6:30 at the Cliff. Might get the game in, and might not.

Originally posted by CloverforkCat:
UK wins over Wright State 7-1, their record goes to 6-2 on the season. Cats get 9 hits and draw 7 walks today, Kyle Barrett gets I believe, his 1st HR as a Wildcat. UK uses 5 or 6 different pitchers, most were pretty effective.
UK hosts Dayton, weather permitting, tomorrow at 6:30 at the Cliff. Might get the game in, and might not.
How far did Dylan go? Other pitchers must have been effective?

Originally posted by Oldtrainer:
Originally posted by CloverforkCat:
How far did Dylan go? Other pitchers must have been effective?
3 innings, allowed 1 run, but he had control problems, and even balked twice. Bullpen was very effective yesterday !

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT