ADVERTISEMENT

UK -Vandy game thread

Disagree with TBD with TW QB and throwing, it is obvious he is not good there. Running? Yes but, everyone now knows that is all we can do on offense.

It’s always super easy to anoint the backup. Maybe he’s the answer. But honestly, if he’s the answer then I’m very concerned about the rest of the season. I’d hope he would prove me wrong

I pray I get the chance to meet you one day and have you say that to my face you piece of shit!!

Btw, I got your deleted message. Damn you are pathetic. It’s hilarious how out of control you are with your emotions. It’s embarrassing. I’m currently in Washington DC, at The ARC Hotel, please, come at me. I’ll meet you in the lobby, you dumb hick. This is hilarious. See you soon.

Btw, I got your deleted message. Damn you are pathetic. It’s hilarious how out of control you are with your emotions. It’s embarrassing. I’m currently in Washington DC, at The ARC Hotel, please, come at me. I’ll meet you in the lobby, you dumb hick. This is hilarious. See you soon.
I hope the security cams gets this. Would be fun to watch.

I hope the security cams gets this. Would be fun to watch.

It’s the first game this season I couldn’t attend. I watched at the UK alumni bar in DC. Couldn’t care less about some dumbass feeling their opinion is important. I just ordered a pizza, I hope he works with dominos to get my location.

Reactions: UKvisitor
Are we allowed to criticize Stoops for not bringing in another kicker?

I thought he brought in two this year.

One is the Aussie punter that is doing a great job. Only a 5.2 per Rivals.

The other a field goal kicker, redshirting, but a 5.5 per Rivals.

What if we had a pocket QB that had a bad day against UF or MSU but was good against the lesser teams? We might be 5-2 or 4-3.
Yes but, what if he was a scrambler and could throw it? Lot of ifs and buts and do agree with the 6-1 point some are making. Just saying teams know what we are going to do mostly. If they can't stop what you are doing even though they know it....OK. Bill "Superfoot Wallace" could only really use one leg and people could not stop him but, multi dimensional beats one dimensional most days. Oh, and by the way, I am very happy we are 6-1.

ADVERTISEMENT