ADVERTISEMENT

UK -Vandy game thread

Johnson did a terrible job on that coverage. No jam off press coverage was beat off the line of scrimmage. If you're going play press you have to re route the receiver by jamming them. Just let him run right by him

I don’t care how much of a dynamic player you are..... if you can not hang onto the ball....and you count for two thirds of the turnovers for the entire team..... I’m not sure the ends justifies the means with TW. I really want the guy to succeed but come on man.... hang on to the ball!

Reactions: Lincoln_Cat90
2 weeks to prepare and this is how we play hopefully we don't head the wrong way the rest of the season!

I think you gotta bench terry at this point. See what the others can do. He could cost us this game like tamu and if not this one the next one: he is a net negative right now get him off the field

Three weeks since our last win and we come out flat at home. How is that even possible? Oh well, just don't turn it over and we should still win easily. Frustrating start though.

Take it easy fellas.....bye week rust is now off the team and we can get down to business.....I hope. :pray:

Come on Cats, lets Answer immediately.
Terry, buddy, ya gotta hold on to the ball.

Do we ever come out looking ready to play after a bye week? Hated having a bye after the loss and then play a team we will struggle to get up for. Recipe for disaster.

I’m as pissed about the fumble as any of you but how many of you bitched last game for him sliding? He was trying to make a play and the defender stripped it. Well get it back.

Reactions: jauk11
ADVERTISEMENT