ADVERTISEMENT

***UK @USCjr GAMETHREAD***

CbHfu4yW4AADYs-.jpg

Wildcats going back home with a HUGE win.

wow - really going to try to get this back down to the teens aren't they
this game really needs to be reviewed for the officiating.
I hate this, I absolutely hate criticizing officials. I feel like it's a cop-out but the calls against UK this SEC season are the absolute worste I have ever seen. It's every game too. These refs feed off the crowd and it's blatantly obvious.
Calling touch fouls thirty feet from the basket is bad enough but when it's one sided every game something needs to be done about it.

Our post guys were standing straight up with their arms straight in the air. The guy with the ball jumps into them and the whistle blows. Foul on UK.
2 tie ups with ZERO body contact result is 2 fouls on UK.
This UK team was amazing today. Played 5 on 8 and pounded the snot out of USC.

Last edited:
Coach needs to call out simon like anderson did john hampton. cant stand anderson but he did the right thing. Now cal needs to do something about simon. this is crap.

Reactions: kat57
CbHhOnUWAAAMpJb.jpg

Kentucky's last three games have been wins by 19, 34 and 27 points. All three very impressive performances (needless to say).

Reactions: kyjeff1
Damn if we had won at Kansas and Tennessee like we should have this team would be a 3 seed right now with the potential to get to a 2 seed.

I think after today we move into one of the last 4 seed spots.
They said we were a 4 before this game.

Is it safe to say these Cats want 1st place in the SEC? and how the frig is Louisville #13 in the country while Kentucky is #22? in fact UK should be Top 10 except for the maltreatment at the polls they get,friggin Kansas at #6 is a joke,Cats would kill them in a fair called game
Louisville hasn't lost to Tennessee, Auburn, Ohio State or UCLA. Their worst loss is @ Clemson. They are ranked where they should be ranked and it only benefits us.

ADVERTISEMENT