ADVERTISEMENT

UK target Brandin Podziemski live stream

Won’t matter. Cal either won’t play him bc he doesn’t have a 40inch vertical and 6’10 wingspan or he will just have him drive into a clogged lane repeatedly.

Deep down, I think Cal doesn’t like that he personally sucked playing. That’s why he won’t recruit white kids who were (are) better than him physically at the game of basketball.

Because we play one on one basketball shooters don’t thrive unless they are very quick and athletic. If we ran picks and motion and set screens for our shooters who aren’t so quick we would be seeing different results. Rarely are our guards quicker than the other team and when we can’t beat them off the dribble we become very easy to guard. This bullshit of Cal’s to just go make buckets is getting very stale and costing us games. He needs to change now.

Reactions: RunninRichie
Get me this kid and Hardy.
Podzienski & Hardy are both great shooters. Hardy probably has more range on his shot than any high school kid I've ever seen. Doesn't matter, because if they come here. The only time they will ever get an open look at the basket is on a fast break or an offensive rebound. This half court offense Cal runs no one ever gets an open shot. Our half court offense is a nightmare to watch.

Deep down, I think Cal doesn’t like that he personally sucked playing. That’s why he won’t recruit white kids who were (are) better than him physically at the game of basketball.
Thats just weird.

Reactions: CatTough
watched Hardy a few times on tv...…..he is pretty tough
can create his own shot from anywhere
would be great to add him & Sallis…...that would be a very exciting duo

ADVERTISEMENT